Oil & Fuel Rear axle lubrication

/ Rear axle lubrication #1  

ndmarks

Tractor
mf30
I have a general tractor question. I have a JD750 and the front axle uses 90 weight gear oil. How is the rear axle lubricated? Is it part of the hydraulic/transmission oil system?

/ Rear axle lubrication #2  
Right-O. The rear axle and gear train are bathed in hydraulic oil. Hydraulic oil is multi-tasking.

/ Rear axle lubrication
Thank you so much for the reply. Where is Amber, Wa? I have driven in many parts of Wa as a truck driver but have never seen Amber.

/ Rear axle lubrication #5  
Wow! Now I know that at least three folks know where Amber - was. As the crow flies - 25 miles due SW of Spokane. Short story - the reason I say I'm near Amber - many years ago Amber was, as were many others, a thriving small community. The mailing address at my homestead here was actually Amber, WA and Amber had its own post office. There is still an annual gathering of all the locals, every fall, at the Amber Grange Hall. The old town site is across the road directly north of Amber Lk.

Physically I am two miles north of Amber and 10 miles SW of Cheney. I'm old and I'm old hat and like to cling to the old ways - so its - - Amber, WA. Thank you - radios1.