Rear Blade Rear Blade

/ Rear Blade #1  

crown

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B-7500
I'm looking for a basic low cost new rear blade for my B-7500. What brand does the board recommend, it will be used primarily if not exclusively for snow plowing. I have a 100 ft paved drive. I currently own Woods and Howse implements, does Howse make a rear blade I know the Woods quality is good but the prices are high, I know you get what you pay for but we dont get alot of snow and it won't be used that often.
Crown

/ Rear Blade #3  
I bought a Woods RB60 (5 foot) rear blade over the summer for my B7500; paid $378.51 before tax (upstate NY).

Used it for leveling out some dirt and a little bit of driveway work before I had the driveway paved. Worked great.

Have only used it once for snow (it's only snowed once since I bought it). Scrapped the slush right off the driveway.

/ Rear Blade #4  
I picked up a 6 ft. Frontier for around $420 at my Deere dealer. I would imagine the 5ft would be a bit less. It's made by Woods and seems to be of good quality.

/ Rear Blade #5  
<font color=blue>...imagine the 5ft would be a bit less..,</font color=blue>

Greg, normally only a difference of about $20-30. per foot difference...

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Rear Blade #6  
I just purchased a Woods RB72 Blade for $355 from my dealer - very satisfied with the quality over the KingKutter brand - but it costs $175 more.

There is an advertisement locally for the same blade for $310, but I didn't feel comfortable buying from a telephone number.

Eric