Rear dump truck fenders

/ Rear dump truck fenders #1  

afish

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L-39
I was hoping someone hear knows where I can find Rolled aluminum fenders for a 1 ton dump truck. I saw some on the net somewhere for around 85.00 each from a truck shop but now I cant find it. I would like to use them to prevent mud a dirt from flying up and sticking to the nooks and cranies on the underside of the dump body.

/ Rear dump truck fenders #2  
AW Direct has some, I think for rollback trucks. I know what your talking about, I like the looks of them.

/ Rear dump truck fenders
Well after a couple hours of google I finally found them again. Heres a pic in case you where wondering what the heck I was talking about. I will have to take some measurements tomorrow since I think their still to big.

Attachments

• PRT30-7150.jpg
    PRT30-7150.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 756
   / Rear dump truck fenders #4  
They weren't as shiny pretty but I saw a guy use window wells for basements to form rear fenders on a semi (single rear axle).

/ Rear dump truck fenders #5  
Google Concord road equipment manafacturing in painesville OH, 44077. They build custom truck bodies, as well as road maint. equipment for us as well as many local municipalities. Give them a call, they can probably fix you right up1-800-942-7623

/ Rear dump truck fenders #6  
deereguy beat me to it.

dont blame you on underbody mud thing, those cross members are real c channels, just makes a mud shelf.

/ Rear dump truck fenders #7  
check redneck trailer supply or buyers products they both have good stuff but i have found that with aluminum fenders they seem to crack in a short time with vibration so if you do go with them put rubber washers about 1/4 inch thick between them and ther mounting brackets and tighten them up good that will get you about 4 times the life out of them;)

/ Rear dump truck fenders #8  
They make a variety of 'plastic' fenders too

/ Rear dump truck fenders #9  
minimizer makes a good plastic fender for just about every appication