Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #41  
Just scored a gently used Meteor 75” inverted blower from someone who hates winter and is moving south! I pick it up next week

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #42  
Give us your honest review after you get a chance to use it.

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #43  
Just scored a gently used Meteor 75” inverted blower from someone who hates winter and is moving south! I pick it up next week

And, don't forget...we need pictures. No picturs - it didn't happen!:D

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #44  
Haven’t picked it up yet. It’s still napping in a shed with a protective coating of Fluid Film

B34F0022-AA78-45D9-BACC-1DA944ED5DF4.jpegBBAE80C6-F96F-4E3A-9366-5CC353225488.jpegF5B5E5C5-B9B7-4340-9050-1323A9D2F489.jpeg

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #45  
Oh my, hydraulic rotation and deflection! Nice score.

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #46  
Oh my, hydraulic rotation and deflection! Nice score.

Yeah, the problem is I only have one pair of remotes back there. Adding a pair sounds really expensive! Might have to just revert the deflector back to the manual style for now

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #47  
Yeah, the problem is I only have one pair of remotes back there. Adding a pair sounds really expensive! Might have to just revert the deflector back to the manual style for now

Although i have two sets of remotes, with the hydraulic rear blade on my inverted + the rear wheels to control the blower height on soft gravel I needed another hydraulic circuit.

I added a hydraulic selector valve for a few hundred $ and now with the flip of a switch my remote controls either the blade or the wheels. Simple and easy to install and use and much cheaper than another remote.

https://www.amazon.com/hydraulic-solenoid-diverter-selector-4570psi/dp/B07C4F22SF/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=hydraulic+6+port+solenoid+selector+valve+3%2F8%22&qid=1568470997&sr=8-1

Since the $160 diverter comes with BSP style ports, order the adapters with the valve. You do not need the L or drain port so just plug it with the plug supplied.

Dave M7040

Attachments

• forum diverter.jpg
    forum diverter.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 113
   / Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #48  

I am thinking about using a 12V linear actuator for the deflector on my pull blower. They are about $150 at Northern Tool. I have two remotes now. One for the top link and the other for the chute rotator. The linear actuator has 110lbs of force and would be an easier install for me.

Edit; Found this at the Surplus center if a 4" stoke is enough...under $100

3.94" Stroke 11 lbs. 12 Volt DC Linear Actuator | DC Linear Actuators | Linear Actuators | Electrical | www.surpluscenter.com

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #49  
I am thinking about using a 12V linear actuator for the deflector on my pull blower. They are about $150 at Northern Tool. I have two remotes now. One for the top link and the other for the chute rotator. The linear actuator has 110lbs of force and would be an easier install for me.

Check the speed on the linear actuator. Most find them frustratingly slow.

Dave M7040

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #50  
Check the speed on the linear actuator. Most find them frustratingly slow.

Dave M7040

Speed of the one linked above is .5 inches/sec. Will go full travel in 8 seconds. It is slow compare to a cylinder but so much easier to install and still far faster than having to manually adjust.