Rear remote newbie question

/ Rear remote newbie question
Hey Johnstill

The ports on the left are stell hoses and the 3 other ones are connected to the FEL with flexible. I found in my owner's manual that the Loader has a ''carry over'' line that returs to the block wich is a power beyond. I am wondering in wich order to put the control but what you say makes sense about diffrent pressure relief preset. In my case it dosen't really matter since the rear remote will be set to 2500 psi for my log loader and according to the specs, the FEL is set to 2488psi. If you want a 3 spool, there is one on baileynet for sale for 158$. I might go for this one and leave a a free spool for future needs.

/ Rear remote newbie question
I got the english version of the hydraulic diagram for you. I just bought that bailey net 2 spool control valve with power eyond kit. I am going to loop it in between the FEL and the 3phitch with the 3 hoses style loop. I have 2 more questions remaining.

1- On the diagram, where does the low pressure return line from the FEL go after it enters the block. the only low pressure exit I see is the transmission case. Am I right.

2- Where do I connect my rear remote low pressure return line. Do I connect it T'ed in with the low pressure return of the FEL at the block or do I connect it T'ed in with the 3PH low pressure return. (also is the transmission case the actual Hydraulic tank of the tractor)

Thanks

Here is the diagram:
attachment.php

Attachments

• L2950 Hydr.jpg
    L2950 Hydr.jpg
    906.2 KB · Views: 670
   / Rear remote newbie question #13  
on my b7800 the return link to tank (transmission case) is a rubber hose all the way to the tank. i will put a tee on the adapter that goes into the transmission case and hook both the return from my valve and the return from my loader valve to this tee.

your set up seems to have a flexible return line from loader valve to your hydraulic block, then a steel line to the transmission case. i think it would be easier to tee into the flexible return line between the loader valve and the block but that is without seeing your setup.