Rear remotes, Finally installed

/ Rear remotes, Finally installed #1  

Firefighter Kubota

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 7510
Finally installed my rear remotes and hydraulic top link...Thanks to those who provided direction and helpful pictures...

The prince valve was larger than I had planned but worked out ok..Didn't like the grey so I painted black.

Torched and welded the bracket myself.

1/4 lines to the front provide plenty of flow. They now control the plow angle, no more getting on /off the tractor to adjust it...They are of course QC there so I can run a grapple in the summer. Thats next to buy...

Still need to weld up a bracket to hold the forward QC's.

The rear I installed a hydraulic toplink. I needed to angle the rear blade up when loading into my dump trailer, and doing it by hand was a PIA:mad:

The new top link along with my pats easy change makes connecting to implements a quick job...

I also kept my "rear hydraulic loop" for the log splitter, using a PB on the valve. That uses 3/8 lines. everything else is 1/4 lines.

The valve controls are just behind and below my R shoulder and I can easily reach them with my right hand. Not a convienent location if they were being used as often as a loader, but for my use thier location is fine..

here are the pics...

Attachments

• Picture 104.jpg
    Picture 104.jpg
    810.8 KB · Views: 483
  • Picture 105.jpg
    Picture 105.jpg
    850.5 KB · Views: 415
  • Picture 106.jpg
    Picture 106.jpg
    741.8 KB · Views: 398
  • Picture 107.jpg
    Picture 107.jpg
    737.9 KB · Views: 342
  • Picture 120.jpg
    Picture 120.jpg
    861.9 KB · Views: 418
  • Picture 121.jpg
    Picture 121.jpg
    940.3 KB · Views: 371
  • Picture 122.jpg
    Picture 122.jpg
    909.5 KB · Views: 406
  • Picture 123.jpg
    Picture 123.jpg
    906.3 KB · Views: 497
   / Rear remotes, Finally installed #2  
I like that you did a nice clean job. Where does the feed line hook up
to the tractor. Can you post a pic. Do you have a parts list and cost
of the parts?

Thanks!
Rick

/ Rear remotes, Finally installed
I like that you did a nice clean job. Where does the feed line hook up
to the tractor. Can you post a pic. Do you have a parts list and cost
of the parts?

Thanks!
Rick

Sorry Rickster completely missed your response / question.

The valve is fed from the PB on the FEL valve. Look under " log splitter connections" there are pics there. link below

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/138537-log-splitter-connections.html

I don't have a specific parts list but total cost of $700, That includes the hydraulic toplink ($189) , lines for the plow and grapple, and some other crap...

Last edited:
   / Rear remotes, Finally installed #4  
Still need to weld up a bracket to hold the forward QC's.

Firefighter, I have a question which hopefully will make sense to you. Starting at the forward quick connects will you run lines all the way to the rear of the tractor or will you stop them at the rear of the loader where you will also have quick connects? I'm guessing you will have QC's in the 1) forward position 2) at the rear of the loader (so you will be able to remove the loader), and 3) at or near the Prince valve. Would this be correct? By the way, very nice job on this install.

/ Rear remotes, Finally installed #5  
Nice ! And you got that hydraulic angle on the plow working just in time for the good weather ! :D:D

Firefighter, I have a question which hopefully will make sense to you. Starting at the forward quick connects will you run lines all the way to the rear of the tractor or will you stop them at the rear of the loader where you will also have quick connects? I'm guessing you will have QC's in the 1) forward position 2) at the rear of the loader (so you will be able to remove the loader), and 3) at or near the Prince valve. Would this be correct? By the way, very nice job on this install.

I have never needed to remove the FEL so even though I thought about QCs midway incase I wanted to remove the fel I didnot install them...You are right about the QCs at the rear, and at the front..

However, I'm planning to install the bracket for the forward QCs this weekend, and my plan is to make a bracket that is bolted with 3/8 or 1/4 stainless, so that if I did need /want to remove the FEL, I can simply unbolt the qc bracket, cut 2-3 wire ties and coil the hoses on the fel tractor mount...Qcs in the middle probably would have been easier, :rolleyes: but I really don't see me removing the loader...

The top link is hard plumbed to the second valve...but the lines are easily removed if needed

Thanks..

Nice ! And you got that hydraulic angle on the plow working just in time for the good weather ! :D:D

Yeah wouldn't you know it... Parts arrived 2 days after the last storm....was hoping to get a chance to use it.. Oh well there's next year...Although my grapple arrived yesterday so the lines will be used very quickly...once I mount it..:D

/ Rear remotes, Finally installed #8  
I have never needed to remove the FEL

However, I'm planning to install the bracket for the forward QCs this weekend,

If possible could you please post some close ups of the forward bracket. I plan to install a similar setup but with QC's in the middle as I frequently remove the loader. I thank you in advance.

If possible could you please post some close ups of the forward bracket. I plan to install a similar setup but with QC's in the middle as I frequently remove the loader. I thank you in advance.

As soon as it's built I'll post some pics...:)