JD 4520
hope the picture works

Attachments

• 770885-P4300001.JPG
    770885-P4300001.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 1,189
   / Rear tractor lights #2  
Holey Moley
Where did you get those lights? I'm looking to mount additinal lights facing forward for loader work / snow removal in the dark. The loader does a nice job of blocking the standard lighting on my 790.

Rick

/ Rear tractor lights
i feel lucky i'll try another

Attachments

• 770907-P4300005.JPG
    770907-P4300005.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 652
   / Rear tractor lights #4  
OK -- two questions...

What is that sling hanging across the back for?

and

How eo you keep your stuff so clean -- even the tires are clean (and would you believe that people make fun of me for washing my tractor and ATVs)?

/ Rear tractor lights
Rick, i'll take a look today for the paper work as to where i purchased them.

DrRod,the straps are 6' nylon slings , i was pulling some dead trees to my brush pile. My tires are not that nice now,the tractor was only around 8 months old when i took the picture. Mike

/ Rear tractor lights #6  
What did you pay for the 6' slings
The company I work for sells 12 and 14' slings for lifting horizontal tanks.

Rick

/ Rear tractor lights
Rick , the slings were give'n to me from my brotherinlaw.I kinda like them better than chains.Oh,i almost forgot ,the lightbar came from A&J Distributors in Ill.The price i paid was $108.50 shipping included. Their web site is www.OriginalLightbars.com
Mike

/ Rear tractor lights #8  
MIke,

Those are slick lights. I'm not sure if I am going to be able to use them. I am looking for something to face forward and I don't want to place them on top of the ROPS. If I hang them underneath I'm sure they will cast a shadow of me as I'll be in the way of them. I'm looking for something to mount to the sides of the ROPS, possible a rectangular halogen driving light. I might buy a set for the top of my truck though.

Rick

/ Rear tractor lights #9  
I had mine installed by the JD dealer when I purchased it. They mount on the sides of the ROPS and work great. I have one pair facing forward and one pair facing the rear.

JE4410 FEL, and lottsa other attachments