rear wheel bolt size?

/ rear wheel bolt size? #21  
Did they just put tubes in them? While it's been a few years since I did mine and I can't remember what the tubes cost, that seems like a lot of money for just replacing tubes? Maybe this was a big professional tire shop though. I had mine done a a local small country town garage. They do tractor tires pretty frequently and they are very reasonable.

/ rear wheel bolt size? #22  
They make RV antifreeze for water lines and things, it's not toxic like the green antifreeze. And I used winter blend windshield washer fluid. I cut it with water cause we don't get extreme cold temps . It's basically an alcohol and it will go down to like -20 I think for some winter varieties. While if you like in Montana or northern Minnesota that may not suffice but for all of us in the south it's fine.

Read your labels a bit closer on both your rv antifreeze and your windshield washer fluid. You may be surprised by what you read.
While the makers/sellers will tell you it is safe for the environment, it is not safe for consumption.
Ask yourself, would you drink it? If you would not, why would you risk your pets, your neighbors pets or wildlife drinking it?

/ rear wheel bolt size? #23  
While I would not drink it, I also don't think it has the sweet taste that makes animals want to drink and drink more of it. I think the casual amount an animal may ingest probably would not cause long term damage.

I think one the chemicals (alcohol) that is used in one of them is actually used in the food service industry, I can't remember what for but know you could but it commercially for something when I was looking at filling mine.

/ rear wheel bolt size?
Did they just put tubes in them? While it's been a few years since I did mine and I can't remember what the tubes cost, that seems like a lot of money for just replacing tubes? Maybe this was a big professional tire shop though. I had mine done a a local small country town garage. They do tractor tires pretty frequently and they are very reasonable.

It was $50 per tire for "flat repair" and $50 per tube I did both tires so $200 total. This was at a les schawbe tire store in Idaho.

/ rear wheel bolt size? #26  
@ 200.00$ I feel good about they way I did my rear tires Org. Bridgestone 9.5/9.0 24.

Liner's 127.00$
Tubes 55.00
Labor 75.00
TTL. 257.00

That was 9/2016 and not the first problem what so ever. The lugs are still Huge. I'll never wear them out for what I use the Ym2000 for. Local.
Tires 400.00$
Tubes 55.00
Labor 75.00
TTL. 525.00

Almost half the price so I came out really good. I looked a the 15.00 tube. Tax plus shipping would be about the same.
Only 1 left also............

Last edited:
   / rear wheel bolt size? #28  
That's pretty neat. Haven't seen some of that stuff in twenty years. I did notice they have the big felling head on that John Deere cut down machine at the bottom. You don't see that on many machines anymore. Not much timber cut now a day's big enough for a guy to buy that head. Most of them run the thinning heads. Which are not quite as tall or big. And they have an off set side for the wood to accumulate in as they thin small plantation wood.

/ rear wheel bolt size? #29  
I had to go out and check my battery and make sure it had a full Chrg. and looking everything over while I'm Down for the winter. Those inserts are the way to go. No further Cracking or spreading from the 30plus PSi. that was caused. I would have liked to have the Steel belted Liners but after seeing what I was looking at for further damage I'm still happy of the way I went to repair than replace. $$$ saving also.........