Rear Work Light

/ Rear Work Light
Thanks for all the replies. Installed it this weekend. Just like you all said, about a ten minute job. Hardest part was fishing the wires down the rops. Had to use the old metal coathanger trick to fish the harness down the rops. Most guys seem to have two lights, is that possible or do you have to do some customization as far as splicing the second light into the same harness? Although, if I got the second light I'd have to move my fire extinguisher which is mounted on the right side of the rops using the turn signal bolts.

Mike

/ Rear Work Light #12  
Look on the other side for the second harness. JD makes it easy to sell you a second light.

/ Rear Work Light #13  
Yes, you can get two light kits installed. I have both on mine and there are wiring harnesses on both sides to tap. I also put the running lights on either side also and they work well too. Fishing all of those wires was a trick (I used a fish), but it is nice to have the extra lights when working.

-Bob

/ Rear Work Light #14  
Gordon21, could you give me the Kit or Part No. for that work light. I tried looking in up in JD parts and the bulb alone was the price you quoted. I'm guessing I'm not looking at these parts correctly.

/ Rear Work Light #15  
Try BM17981 BM numbers are kits or complete assemblies of multiple parts. I haven't been able to find pricing for complete kits on line. I paid about $39

I don't think you will need part AM108244 which is a harness extension. One male and one female plug and an extra 8" of wire. It does not come in the kit.

/ Rear Work Light
The part no. for my 3320 was LVB25547 Rear Work Light. That is for the light, attached bracket, and wiring harness. Hope this helps.

Mike

This is the part no. on the JD parts online catalog. It was about $40 and my JD dealer brought it out to my house. Now that's service!