Rebuild kit pistons L3301 engine D1803

/ Rebuild kit pistons L3301 engine D1803 #1  

Garyr32034

Tractor
Kubota L3301
Looking for reputable (not a kubota dealer) parts company for 3 pistons and upper and lower gasket sets
I’m located in north Florida Jacksonville are will travel to pick up this kit
Engine D1803

thanks all
G

/ Rebuild kit pistons L3301 engine D1803 #2  
Looking for reputable (not a kubota dealer) parts company for 3 pistons and upper and lower gasket sets
I’m located in north Florida Jacksonville are will travel to pick up this kit
Engine D1803

thanks all
G

Your engine and service repair manuals are here

And if you do replace the pistons, it is HIGHLY recommended to replace the piston-rings! The rings are what seals closely to the cylinder walls to keep compression. :)

/ Rebuild kit pistons L3301 engine D1803 #3  
How about the rest of the story?
Welcome and Good Luck!

/ Rebuild kit pistons L3301 engine D1803 #5  
Messick's is a frequent source for Kubota parts and fluids. They do mail order. When you install the rings don't forget the end gap. Messicks | Your home for New Holland, Case IH, Kubota & More...

Be careful with Messick's, they are downsizing greatly. The east coast facility is now long gone. All the items have gone to auction, including the office furniture too. The relocation is basically just moving things into another facility of theirs.

I've noticed a HUGE change in the industry these past 2 years. The little and medium sized companies are combining to survive. Steiner has acquired a few of them already. And Northern-Tool just acquired an Ag parts network as well. Plus, I don't see this ending in the industry any time soon either. I only say this because of parts warranty being honored.

/ Rebuild kit pistons L3301 engine D1803 #6  
Just read a post on Messicks earlier; they just built a new 30 million dollar facility just down the street from their old building

/ Rebuild kit pistons L3301 engine D1803 #7  
Just read a post on Messicks earlier; they just built a new 30 million dollar facility just down the street from their old building

That's nice to hear. I have friends in PA who told me about the auction.