Rebuilding / Cleaning lift tilt dump control advice please

/ Rebuilding / Cleaning lift tilt dump control advice please #11  
The valve was leaking when idle. So the valve seals were replaced. I've had good service on the 2013 era cylinders on my from new 425 and the 2000ish 1850 (no idea how serviced by po).

I'm open to input on the valve if you've got tips and tricks in a new thread. But the seals that came out looked passable, whole/springy...

/ Rebuilding / Cleaning lift tilt dump control advice please #12  
Thanks for clarifying which seals.

Terry mentioned that dirt or debris can get trapped under the check (pilot?) valves and that can cause fast leak down. It did in my case, but as always YMMV. All I did was open that cap up, catch the bit inside and clean it off. Reassembling the bit under the cap fixed the leak down. I never found any debris, so I believe that it washed out with the teaspoon or so of oil that leaked out, or got flushed back to the tank in the return line.

All the best,

Peter

The valve was leaking when idle. So the valve seals were replaced. I've had good service on the 2013 era cylinders on my from new 425 and the 2000ish 1850 (no idea how serviced by po).

I'm open to input on the valve if you've got tips and tricks in a new thread. But the seals that came out looked passable, whole/springy...