Rebuilt ford 1300, no oil to top

/ Rebuilt ford 1300, no oil to top #11  
Could the relief valve be bad? Maybe block the relief valve port and see if you get oil out of the bottom port.

/ Rebuilt ford 1300, no oil to top
The oil pump has good flow out of the relief valve, and it does build up enough pressure to turn the oil light out. I put air pressure into the relief valve port and pressurized the oil filter, which emptied the oil filter when I removed the pressure, but nothing came out of the lower port foe the tube.

/ Rebuilt ford 1300, no oil to top #14  
Did you change the bearing between the pump and the oil line?
Maybe that bearing needs to be timed to the oil galleys. ??
Maybe it spun and is blocking the oil holes. ???
Had you blown air in the oil line bolt hole to see where the pressure goes?

I changed all of the bearings. I View into the hole, and it just built pressure.
I think you are right about a bearing needing to be timed, but I was hoping someone could tell me the route of the oil from the pump to the line hole.
I am tempted to run an auxiliary line from the pressure sender hole to the valve cover, but I don't know what else isn't getting oil.

/ Rebuilt ford 1300, no oil to top #16  
If the cam bearing is installed wrong then no oil to the bearing or top
The Jinma I had had that problem. Started missing and would barley run. Thinking the valves were way out of adjustment I pulled the valve cover....they were out of adjustment all right, running 100 hours with no oil to the top end wore out the rocker arms and shaft. That was the problem from day one. the cam bearing wasn't installed with the oil hole lined up with the hole in the block.
Here's a pic of the bearing installed turned the wrong way from factory. You can see the slotted hole and just see the round hole in the bearing
TheCulprit.jpg .........Mike

Hi, I found out why there was no oil to the top end. When they put new cylinders sleeves in, they chemically tanked the block which loosened up all of the plugs in the oil channels, and one went inside the channel, and sealed the channel, When removed I had oil. The oil does not come through the cam, or crank bearing, on this engine.