recall on Kubota M series??

/ recall on Kubota M series?? #31  
I bought a used 2008 Kubota M5040 and emailed Kubota to see about how to check to see if my tractor had the fix or not. They replied they knew of no recalls for a step problem on a M5040. Does anyone have the recall name or #? Thanks.

/ recall on Kubota M series?? #33  
I bought my Kubota M6040 new in April, 2009. The dealership came out and upgraded the step bracket in August, 2009. My "upgrade" was a stronger step bracket. I wasn't home when it was done so I can't really tell what it looked like before. I was told by the dealership that it was being upgraded because the step broke and a passenger standing on the step got injured.

/ recall on Kubota M series?? #34  
I have an M4900 and did have a recall on the step a few years ago. The dealer ordered me a kit and when I got it, put it in my toolbox and there it sits. It was a brace for the step, but since I'm the only one who ever uses it, and not really a heavy weight, I'll take my chances. After 11 years of ownership, it's as strong as when new----seems that way, anyways.

/ recall on Kubota M series?? #35  
Does anybody know if this applies to M9000 2005, I sometime step on the step and it seem weak but it has been that way for some time?