recomendation?

/ recomendation? #1  

gsev

Hello, I have been in the market for a tractor for a few months. While doing research I have come across information on the gray market tractors. Anyway, I need a tractor large enough to move 4x5 round bales, pull a 5 ft box blade and a 5 ft brush hog. A dealer that I contacted had the following tractors available. Iseki TL4000F; Mitsubishi MT4301D and Shibaura SD4043. All of these tractors are supposedly in the 45 horse power range. All of them have been "refurbished" and are in the $9,000.00 range. What are your thoughts? Which would be the better deal? Also, how are the parts availability for these. The dealer did tell me that the larger tractors were somewhat harder to get parts for.

Thanks
gsev

/ recomendation? #2  
I once had a mitsubishi 4201 for 2 yrs. It was a great machine & heavy. Does the price include a loader ??

I think I would go for the mitsu 4201, parts would be the easiest of the 3 to find. Although some mitsus are tough to find parts for. Also the mitsu 4501 was sold here in America for a while so some parts cross over to it.
Ern.

/ recomendation? #3  
I agree with Ernie, since your looking at salvaged tractors the Mitsubishi is the easiest to get internal parts for. The Shibaura would be my choice for overall heaviest strongest tractor but I would not buy that model from Vietnam, if it needs a major part it will be a bugger for parts.
Put a spear on the back and you can carry two bales, I have used the 4301 for carrying round bales and I wouldn’t carry one in the front without one on the back.

Buck