Recommendation for strobe for mower.

/ Recommendation for strobe for mower. #11  
I am always paying attention to flashing lights and how far they can be seen. I bought a reconditioned Star Headlight, Magnet/Suction Cup light bar, which is pretty bright, but I have yet to see any LED Amber lights that match Law Enforcement Red/Blue lights in daytime use.

DSC04619.JPG

I have this unit on my E-Gator. From a Niagara Falls Canada based Company. LED, low end commercial. One, two or three flash bursts. Very bright at night, but only so-so during the day.

/ Recommendation for strobe for mower. #14  
Interesting. But show me what it looks like 1/2 mile away in BRIGHT sunlight. That's all that matters. It doesn't even have to be super bright, it just has to catch someones attention to get them to notice you. AFTER they see you, the beacon is of no further value.

/ Recommendation for strobe for mower. #15  
I have 2 Abrams on my tractor, you can't even look at them without seeing stars.. They can be seen a long ways away in daylight and at night there actually a little annoying they are so bright..

/ Recommendation for strobe for mower. #16  
Some strobes have a photocell for dimming. Something I wish the cops would use.

/ Recommendation for strobe for mower. #18  

I wonder how many unrelated 3rd party vehicle incidents occur because the drivers were either blinded by flashing lights or scared half to death by a blasting horn on a firetruck etc...?

/ Recommendation for strobe for mower. #19  
The blue led strobes on the police cars here is pretty hard on my eyes, even during the day. I don't want them getting hit, but they shouldn't add to the problem.

/ Recommendation for strobe for mower. #20  
I almost ran over a cop dressed in black that looked more like a soldier ready to jump out of a helicopter at an accident scene, blinded by a bunch of Emergency Vehicles. He got annoyed when I mentioned it for HIS safety. Last time I say something to help a cop.