Recommendation requested

/ Recommendation requested #21  
Mike,
The SCV is necessary for any front mounted devices, i.e., FEL,snowblower, etc. For a MMM you need the 3rd SCV and mid PTO. If you are contemplating ever getting a backhoe, now is the time to negotiate a "power beyond kit"(around $200. ) and a folding ROPS ($175.) Also, I would recommend the R-4 tires vice the standard R-1's. They are a nice compromise between the turfs and the Ag's. Additionally, I would suggest ehydro transmission (3 range automatic) vice the 12/12. Other than those comments, you are looking at a great package.
Bill

/ Recommendation requested #22  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( Tazewell is near Richmond )</font>

I'd consider Tazewell to be a long ways from Richmond. Look just south of the southern tip of West Virginia on U.S. 460. )</font>

I thought that Tazewell was where the "Aliens" landed, or is that Roswell? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I got to give this DIY guy credit. I don't think I'd buy a tractor-in-a-crate. With my luck, all the parts would'nt be there and what about warranty problems.

Daryl
Forage Services, L.P.

/ Recommendation requested #23  
Sounds like you are on the right track (how can I disagree when I have a 4300 and am very satisfied).

I will attach a pic of the plow that I use on the front, which connects and disconnects easily, just as the FEL does. Plowing snow going forward is heaven compared to any other way.

Another 2 cents tho. All to their own.

Attachments

• 257254-plowpic1.JPG
    257254-plowpic1.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 102
   / Recommendation requested #24  
<font color="blue"> I thought that Tazewell was where the "Aliens" landed, or is that Roswell? </font>

I'm pretty sure it's Roswell, although my Power Trac PT425 has been compared to the lunar rover /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif