Backhoe recommendations for backhoe - CK25H

/ recommendations for backhoe - CK25H #1  

conklinfarms

Tractor
Kioti/CK25
Hi guys - I'm looking for recommendations for the best backhoe for my ck25h. I have a small landscaping/excavation business and am planning to add the backhoe to my list of capabilities. Any advice or what to watch out for would be very helpful. I'm looking for the 4 point mount, to dig about 7 feet, and easy to tak on and off. Thanks!

/ recommendations for backhoe - CK25H #2  
I think the best one for your needs will be the Woods X series.
It is a much more aggressive and the easiest to take on and off.
They also have the best built bucket.
If your interested in a price let me know and I will work something out for you, also let me know if you want it installed or shipped to you.

Thanks Rick Wallace

/ recommendations for backhoe - CK25H #3  
Woods does make a nice backhoe

/ recommendations for backhoe - CK25H #4  
I'm happy with the KB2365 I have on my CK20 but if I were looking now I'd sure take a hard look at the new Woods line. I don't know what the upcharge would be compared to the KB2375 for the CK25. The Kioti hoes are fine products but the Woods is next generation in terms of design and features etc.

/ recommendations for backhoe - CK25H #5  
I have a CK 25 with the KB2375 and I have been very pleased with it. I haven't taken it off a lot, but when i do it is not that difficult. If I had to do over again I would definitely look at the Woods X series backhoe. They have a very nice mounting system and I believe they have a curved boom backhoe which would have been nice on KB2375. Just my 2 cents but if I were you I would give the woods a look.

/ recommendations for backhoe - CK25H #6  
I have a CK25 with a Woods BH70-X Backhoe and I have done some nice work with it. I am new to the sport and it is very user friendly.:) I have the sub frame hook up and couldn't believe how easy it is to remove and put back on the tractor. The only thing I might do if I was to make the choice again is to think seriously about going to the BH80-X for more reach....but the $1200 extra just didn't make sense at the time.
Bruce

/ recommendations for backhoe - CK25H #7  
That Bh80x sure is a hot lookin' unit. Surprised Albmn hasn't piped in yet about his new one......, ya out there Matt?:D LOL

/ recommendations for backhoe - CK25H #8  
I have a Rhino 75 on mine. Have put about 75 hours of bh work in. No problems. Works great, and I've worked it pretty hard. Some pics posted in photograph section on TBN. Comes off in about 3 minutes. Putting it back on will depend on how good you are at aligning the hooks. There's only about 1/2" of line-up "play" room. If you get it right, it goes back on just as easy as it comes off. Whatever you get, get (or make) some good ground holding pads for the outriggers.

/ recommendations for backhoe - CK25H #9  
Hey Willie, I would have to say that the Woods 80x is a excellent backhoe . Im not sure if it might be a tad heavy for the 25hst, My Ck30 handles it nicely but i can tell the weight difference when going up slopes in the mid gear. If it was a gear ck25 id think it would be fine but the hst you might look at the 70x.. Perhaps some of the dealers ( Wallace) can answer that better for you ..

/ recommendations for backhoe - CK25H #10  
albmn10 said:
Hey Willie, I would have to say that the Woods 80x is a excellent backhoe . Im not sure if it might be a tad heavy for the 25hst, My Ck30 handles it nicely but i can tell the weight difference when going up slopes in the mid gear. If it was a gear ck25 id think it would be fine but the hst you might look at the 70x.. Perhaps some of the dealers ( Wallace) can answer that better for you ..

Well you probably won't believe me but there is only 50 lbs difference between the 70 and 80X.