Reconditioned tractors

/ Reconditioned tractors #2  
All fresh from Viet Nam.

/ Reconditioned tractors #3  
It is purdy but does it come with a "like new" warranty?? The guy seems to have quite the inventory.

/ Reconditioned tractors #4  
Right off the bat I see something that will have to be disassembled and put back together correctly before using the tractor.

In his listing for the YM1510 the upper 3-point pins are put in backwards, facing toward the centerline instead of outward.

What else is this thing going to need, to bring it up to the new-tractor reliability implied by the 18 hours he shows in the tach?

View attachment 397580

00606_hCXHzCPE5np_600x450.jpg

158327d1268421940-gear-chain-driven-p1530518rym186d-pto-jpg

/ Reconditioned tractors #5  
Right off the bat I see something that will have to be disassembled and put back together correctly before using the tractor.

In his listing for the YM1510 the upper 3-point pins are put in backwards, facing toward the centerline instead of outward.

What else is this thing going to need, to bring it up to the new-tractor reliability implied by the 18 hours he shows in the tach?

The stabilizer chains aren't hooked up right either. I also noticed that it says that tractors get the needed safety equipment like override clutch.

"All of our tractors are outfitted according to current safety standards including rollover protection, seat belt, PTO safety shield, safety decals, safety slip clutch, etc"

00a0a_falMglZFFre_600x450.jpg

I think your YM186D has an internal override clutch but the 1510 doesn't so one would have to be added to the exterior and it isn't in the pictures.

/ Reconditioned tractors #6  
   / Reconditioned tractors #7  
The price is worth hiring someone to go through it and fix.

/ Reconditioned tractors #8  
Not really, don't know about the other brands but the Yanmars range from the high end to overpriced..

/ Reconditioned tractors #9  

View attachment 397580

00606_hCXHzCPE5np_600x450.jpg

158327d1268421940-gear-chain-driven-p1530518rym186d-pto-jpg

Dont even see the clips to hold the links on lol

/ Reconditioned tractors #10  
The price is worth hiring someone to go through it and fix.

Have at it. Let us know what it cost to hire someone go through it and fix it, when something goes wrong