redneck party boat

/ redneck party boat #1  

escavader

Veteran Member
Tractor
bx-23 ,
just got this pic emailed to me .Think shes sea worthy?
ALAN

Attachments

• !cid_4359605D-62E9-43C7-A754-48027F2B7F02.jpg
    !cid_4359605D-62E9-43C7-A754-48027F2B7F02.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,067
   / redneck party boat #2  
Evening escavader.
No thanks...sure hope they don't get caught in current...yike.

/ redneck party boat #3  
Great picture, don't get swamped by a huge side wave. Can you say roll over?

/ redneck party boat #4  
I first saw that picture over at RV.net and thought what a fun thing to build. It must be the redneck in me, but it just looks like allot of fun to build. I'd make it bigger and more rediculous and love every minute of it.

It's one of those things that you can't get too crazy with. The more extreme the better!!!!!!!!

Eddie

/ redneck party boat #5  
I don't think it is sea worthy, but it definitely will work on a lake, stream, or river. I don't think that it will take the ocean waves without going over.:D

/ redneck party boat #7  
Mornin Alan,
Neat lookin contraption !!! :) I would be curious what the substructure looks like, Im willin to bet its a bigger foot print than the topsides ! Looks like fun, if theres no waves :)

/ redneck party boat #8  
Now THAT is what I want! I especially like the "canned ham" camper. (the shape) Sort of reminds me of Jethro Bodines bachelor pad.(Beverly Hillbillys)

/ redneck party boat #9  
I've got a friend with an old pontoon boat. He put a tin roof on it, strung party lights all over it, put out a few lawn chairs and a cooler or two. Very redneck. Not nearly as fun looking as the one in the picutre though.