Financing Reduced JD financing rates?

/ Reduced JD financing rates? #1  

blurrybill

Gold Member
Tractor
JD4310 eHydro with bells and whistles
My dealer hadn't heard of the discount package mentioned in other posts. However, he said that there might be a reduction in financing rates by JD from 5.9% to around 3.5% within the next few weeks. This might encourage me to stall my deal a few days.

Has anyone else heard this news? Please comment. Thanks.

Bill

/ Reduced JD financing rates? #2  
My dealer called today and said my 110 TLB would be in at the end of April. If the rate is 3.5% I would consider doing some financing through John Deere.

/ Reduced JD financing rates? #3  
Bill,

I just checked JD's website and my eyes are telling me that big JD is offering up to $1,200 off....$700 on a 4x10 series tractor; $200 off w/ purchase of 1 implement; and $500 off w/purchase of 2 implements. Read the disclaimer information under footnote 1 carefully. Not all dealers may participate in this. Also seems tractor may have to be purchased for commercial use vis-a-vis retail use...not sure on this though. It seems like this offer is good through the end of July.

I just e-mailed my dealer on this looking for the additional $1,200 off. Based on everything I'm reading, I think I may qualify for this. Suggest you do the same...get a definitive answer from your dealer. If this is true, this is real good news. I may then be able to afford another implement or a digicam. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Regards,
Bob Ancar
Cambridge, NY