REF: headachers Kioti warranty issue

/ REF: headachers Kioti warranty issue #11  
My KB2375 acts as KiotiJohn mentioned. Stabilizers drop much more quickly than the boom. I just use the pin lock on the boom when not in use and lock up the stabilizers.

I didn't know there were three valve units used on the bh. This leads to another question. My left stabilizer will not feather with weight on it. If you have it down with a little weight and want to go a little farther to level the tractor, as you feather the control for a little more, the arm will come up. You have to push the control farther forward to get down movement. The stabilizer does not bleed off with the control centered. The dealer said it might be the load check valves and ordered both of them. Looking at the parts manual diagram, I haven't a clue as to where they go. Does anyone know if this is the problem and if I split the valve unit, will I find them. I had removed all external fittings and plugs and saw nothing like the parts he gave me. Maybe my manual and the parts are for another brand of valve. The dealer doesn't really seem to excited to dig into it and said he has never had a control unit apart.

/ REF: headachers Kioti warranty issue
Is there a way of telling which one is on the machine? The first one that was there had shorter main levers than the current one. The new one main levers are probably 11 or 12 inches long bent out about 1/3 of the way up with straight down rigger levers. So far this one has not progressed to the point the origional did (time wise) but it does leak off, in my opinion, rapidly.

Thanks

/ REF: headachers Kioti warranty issue #13  
I'm gonna combine my post and Wallace's from a different discusion and see if it makes any sense.

"Also just a note for the future. There are 3 possible valve bodies for the KB2375 & K2376 backhoes."

Nimco #BC01-0100-P <font color="red"> If it has round boots with little blue rings on them it is the first one </font>

Dinoil #BC03-0000-P Hose Kit BR02-0100 <font color="red"> If it has square boots it is the second one
</font>
Hanil #BCR04-0000-P <font color="red"> If it has real long handles with a bend in them it is the third one. </font>

/ REF: headachers Kioti warranty issue
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Sounds like what is on the machine now is the Hanil one. Thanks for the information. What ever the first one was it was bad. Don't know though. Can't see it now.