Regen delete kit

/ Regen delete kit #1  

Old law Dawg

Tractor
LS XR3037C
Does any know of a delete kit for the Shibaru Exhaust DPF system. There are two injectors in the exhaust at a thousand each. Tractor had 750 hours on it all filters have been changed before the required time and it is now in limp mode. Dealer says just bring it in, however they are two months behind on work orders because they cannot hire mechanics.

/ Regen delete kit #2  
I have an LS 3900 with the same problems currently my snap on dealer is getting a com adapter to read the codes through OBD 2 on my scanner, hopefully I can extract the codes clear then and diagnose what sensor(s) have gone **** up...... will repost when we get the com adapter and diagnose this mess

/ Regen delete kit
I have an LS 3900 with the same problems currently my snap on dealer is getting a com adapter to read the codes through OBD 2 on my scanner, hopefully I can extract the codes clear then and diagnose what sensor(s) have gone **** up...... will repost when we get the com adapter and diagnose this mess
I have a diesel repair shop looking into the delete kit. They say the feds crack down on shops that do it, however because it’s off road application they will and are looking into it.
should of kept my old Ford / New holland. Plain and simple diesel no emissions .

/ Regen delete kit #6  
since excessive regens is an issue I'm having, I do hope delete kits become available in the near future, so once the warranty is up, the whole thing can go.

/ Regen delete kit
Well after three weeks in shop (not a dealer) the diesel shop sent out the computer hopeful that it could be re programed to run without the Diesel Exhaust Filter regeneration. Well they could not reprogram it so now I am stuck having to fix it. Unknown what that is at this time.

/ Regen delete kit #8  
Search for Kess/Ktag. The alientech version is a few grand, the chinese knock-offs are a couple hundred. (Same as Tech 2's used to be Bosch vs knock-off) You need to verify that it'll read/write your ecu & you'll need to be careful you don't change parameters that'll damage the engine. If you eliminate regen, you'll need to fab a straight pipe to replace the dpf (or punch out the existing dpf) or you create too much back pressure.

It will be an illegal mod, subjecting you to epa fines if reported, and it will void warranty if you care about that & will reduce your resale value. Doubt any shop will do it, since potential fines aren't worth what they can charge you. If you know any hot rodders/racers/sled pullers, they can help you find the areas to modify in the programming. You may end up needing to do ALL your own repair work if epa mandates reporting of modded systems by licensed shops.

If it was me, & i was to choose to do this, I would keep the dpf and a copy of the original program somewhere safe, so i could put back to stock if/when i sold or needed to have the tractor worked on by someone that might report me.

All things considered, keeping as is until you find a used pre-emissions tractor you like that you can buy, then sell the newer tractor to fund repairs/refurb is probably a better option.

/ Regen delete kit #9  
Launch scanner with their heavy diesel addon module should be able to read and test modules (about a grand each from china more from US distributor). The Launch won't do programming, but it is a bi directional scanner, so it can do testing.

/ Regen delete kit #10  
There has to be a way to modify the software. Im from the bosch ecu world, in my professional life, and we have several ways to modify ecu strategies, programming, adaptiona, and coding. Most common is bench top where you have a 12v power/ground and your network lines from a kwp2000, or which youd want.

I'll start by saying I know nothing about this tractor model or what brand ecu it has but maybe if you post the brand/model number i could see what help i can offer.