Reliable & Reasonable Dealers

/ Reliable & Reasonable Dealers #1  

mikeh19d

Tractor
LS 3025H
Hey All, As the title says, I'm looking for some recommendations for reliable and reasonable Dealers who we wished we had down the road. Unfortunately, my local dealer has gone through some major changes and I'm not very confident in them. Right now, I'm looking at needing some parts but depending on where the dealer is located, I may end up taking a road trip. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

/ Reliable & Reasonable Dealers #2  
Messicks.
I live south of DC. After I bought my B7610 in 2009 they have been my "go-to" Kubota dealer.
I don't need them often but when I do they excel.
Shipping has always been quick and when I've dealt with them on the phone they have always been helpful.

/ Reliable & Reasonable Dealers #4  
Messicks has most parts for LS - fast ship and 1/2 the price from LS. Look up by part number. It will cross reference to New Holland part.

/ Reliable & Reasonable Dealers #5  
Oh I didn't know New Holland serviced LS

/ Reliable & Reasonable Dealers #6  
Where are you located at is the 64 dollar question that you need to post up....

My Kubota dealer services all makes besides Kubota and I swear by them, not at them.

I won't buy any parts from Messicks as their ship cost is way out of line and what I require I can get from my dealer at almost his cost anyway and if for some reason he has issues getting something I need right away, I call Coleman's in KC and get it from them. their ship cost is much more reasonable them Messicks and like Messicks, they carry a huge inventory of parts for many makes including obsolete parts.