Remote valves

/ Remote valves #11  
My CK20 had a single rear remote. I used it for both grapple and backhoe. Sometimes I would switch it back and forth on a single project like digging out a stump and then moving it. 2 remotes definitely preferred but one is WAY better than none.

/ Remote valves
I'm getting the remote installed right now at the dealer. My plans are to get a hydraulic top link

/ Remote valves #13  
I added a rear remote to my ck25 a couple months ago I believe they have both spring and detent I know mine returns to center but it also has a dedent for my backhoe

You are correct, they have both. You can pull it into detente or just momentary and it will center back. And yes you can us them with a TNT. If your doing this get both sets as the second Kioti set has a float features which is usefull in some operations.

/ Remote valves #14  
What did you add the remote for?

I just realized you asked a question and I didn't answer... I added the remote because originally my tractor came with a line kit and it was a pain in the butt crawling under the tractor to turn it on and off

/ Remote valves #15  
You can always add a diverter valve (or two) to (in addition to one rear emote) run top and tilt from the one rear remote if there is no space (or kit) for two remotes.

/ Remote valves
Ritcheyvs who sells that kit?

/ Remote valves #17  
Ritcheyvs who sells that kit?

Well, you can always work with Brian Scudder (Fit Rite Hydraulics - fitritehydraulics.com, sales@fitritehydraulics.com) who is a member on this list. Brian has made top and tilt cylinders for me and even remade one after I found an interference problem. He also sold me a diverter kit for my grapple. So I can recommend him.

Beyond that, search for "hydraulic multiplier" on ebay and you'll find many options. You will probably want something with variable spacing of the inlet fittings so it can plug directly into your rear remote quick couplings with no need to modify the tractor. I cannot vouch for any of these but here is one example:

In my case (DK45s), a second "factory remote" kit was cheaper (and cleaner) than adding a multiplier but my DK was designed for two rear remotes.

/ Remote valves
Got my remote installed. Now to buy a top link. IMG_1045.JPGIMG_1046.JPG