Removable Rails - ? Run in Shed's and Fences

/ Removable Rails - ? Run in Shed's and Fences #1  

Dave5264

Gold Member
Tractor
08 Montana C5264, 2011 McCormick CX100 XS
anyone have a picture or know how to put in removable 2x6 fence Rails ?

I ve got a few places id like to be able to drop in/pull out 2x6 fence rails ( sections on fence and the Run-in shed), ie dont want to install another set of gates (too much $ right now).

Id like to see how someone has contructed the pockets/slots on each post to allow the 2x6 rails to seat and still be secure.

thanks aot

/ Removable Rails - ? Run in Shed's and Fences #2  
Dave it might help if You post some pics of your project , its kind of hard to know what you are refering to, at least for me. :eek: .

I have 6x6 posts that I took the end of the chainsaw bar to cut holes in that allow 2x6,s to slide into so I can remove them when needed . Not sure if thats what You talking about though. Bob

/ Removable Rails - ? Run in Shed's and Fences
see what i can do, im on dial up so posting pics to photo bucket is a loong and painful process.

I think i have a solution though,

ill try to post some pics after this weekend when im back up there

/ Removable Rails - ? Run in Shed's and Fences #4  
see what i can do, im on dial up so posting pics to photo bucket is a loong and painful process.

I think i have a solution though,

ill try to post some pics after this weekend when im back up there

Ok Dave , In case You didn,t know You can upload straight from your puter By clicking on the manage attachments button below & upload the pics to a thumbnail size . its much easier when your on dialup . Bob