Removing Diesel Soot From Loader Frame

/ Removing Diesel Soot From Loader Frame #11  
I saw Simple Green at Walmart this morning.

/ Removing Diesel Soot From Loader Frame #12  
I haven't tried to remove it. It keeps the paint on the loader from fading, at least that is my story.

/ Removing Diesel Soot From Loader Frame #13  
y'all are crazy..just take a cutting torch and cut out the part that's black and you don't have to wory about it no more.

/ Removing Diesel Soot From Loader Frame #14  
   / Removing Diesel Soot From Loader Frame #16  
I got tired of cleaning the soot off so I modified the exhaust pipe to direct it down. Dust is much easier to clean off.

P7260198.jpg

/ Removing Diesel Soot From Loader Frame #17  
There's the right answer. ...nice

/ Removing Diesel Soot From Loader Frame #18  
I got tired of cleaning the soot off so I modified the exhaust pipe to direct it down. Dust is much easier to clean off.

View attachment 436592

Good idea! But it won't be museum quality.:laughing: Actually I may do something like that myself when I get goof-proof on the TIG welding.

/ Removing Diesel Soot From Loader Frame
The loader is still parked inside and I have not gotten to the task of cleaning it. I just know from the past, that the soot is difficult to remove, even with my usual degreasers.

/ Removing Diesel Soot From Loader Frame #20  
I have posted this before, but it's worth repeating: git yerself some Rejex, a cleaner polish made to remove jet exhaust stains from million dollar airplanes. My brother flew this for a while, and I learned about Rejex when I was visiting him and helped clean up the sides of his turbo-prop before a little trip to Key West. Not a tractor, but just kerosene soot, after all. It was stained before hand, but after cleaning / protecting, it stayed nice and white.

P1000087.JPG