Repair house or tear down?? Who to talk to.

/ Repair house or tear down?? Who to talk to. #11  
Tear it down, it will save you a fortune in the long run. I tried to salvage a home with some of the same issues, and it is almost cost prohibitive.

/ Repair house or tear down?? Who to talk to. #12  
I think Eddie and the others nailed it. If it's cracked that bad in only 15 years, that's a clear sign that the soil wasn't prepped properly and any renovation is going to keep on sinking.

But I'm cheap. I think I would save the cost of a professional engineer, and just get bids from termite-repair contractors to level the floors. Then expect to repeat that work every 10 years.

It's up to you to do it right (teardown) or do it cheap and patch it every few years.

/ Repair house or tear down?? Who to talk to. #13  
pictures would help. Tear it down if it's a real cheap house. It has bad concrete in the footings, too small of footings, or something. I've seen a lot in 27 years of remodeling but this seems real strange for a 15 year old house.

/ Repair house or tear down?? Who to talk to. #14  
I can't imagine the need to hire an engineer at this stage. Call a reputable contractor, if you don't know one ask at your local lumber yard (not HD) for a recommendation, he will come out for (free!) and in a matter of minutes let you know if he would persue it or not.