replacement gauge wheel for mower

/ replacement gauge wheel for mower #1  

Fastball

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L2900
Hi all...
Just noticed that the hub on one of the gauge wheels on my 25-year old Farmhand EG 220 finishing mower has blown open....and I'm having a hard time trying to find a source for a mower of that vintage.
Is there a place to get replacement parts...or failing that, is there some kind of generic aftermarket place I could source?
Any suggestions are gratefully accepted.

/ replacement gauge wheel for mower #2  
Maybe get the wheel dimensions and see what other manufactures currently use. There are several rear finish mower wheels on eBay of various sizes.

/ replacement gauge wheel for mower #3  
Messick's? might be able to find you something that works, but if it isn't exact match, you may need to replace all the wheels. Probably, helpful if you have the parts manual & can give them the original part number. Failing that, get relevant measurements & they can probably find something close that you can make work. AgriSupply might have something close that'll work with some additional work. Unless I'm missing something, you need a hub/bearing assembly that fits your spindle/axle, and tires/wheels that fit inside the guide brackets so you can set level.

/ replacement gauge wheel for mower #4  
Replace one or all the gauge wheels with a common wheel of the same diameter, width, and axle size. That's what I did with a 35 year old front mower deck.