Replacement joystick

/ Replacement joystick #1  

swnoel

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK35
   / Replacement joystick #2  
swnoel:
I have the same valve with out the joystick 1st spool is for loader arms and has float in it
2nd spool is for bucket dump and curl
3rd spool will do double duty both for grapple and top link for the 3 point
wil use quick connects for the change over PB could be used for the tilt they are nice heavy built valves made by prince.

/ Replacement joystick
I'm trying to decide whether to install a single spool with the double I have or go with this. Did you install this valve yourself?

/ Replacement joystick #4  
yes i did the install it was real easy use pipe dope not teflon tighten every thing real tight I would pose this question is the valve you have in good shape if so go with the single spool assuming you have a place to mount the spool.

/ Replacement joystick
It seems ok... I'll have to figure out how I'll mount the second joystick. Thanks for your help.

/ Replacement joystick #6  
Most modern loader valve blocks are plumbed in series & parallel, so you can lift & curl at the same time. Adding a 3rd function after the loader valve not be able to operate at the same time as the loader valve. But it will be a lot cheaper to slap a 3rd function in. A 3 spool valve MIGHT be able too run all 3 functions at once, but the valve will be a fair bit more expensive.

My electro-hydraulic 3rd function stops whenever I mess with the loader. A little annoying when running my hydraulic post hole digger. But not to bad.

/ Replacement joystick
Most modern loader valve blocks are plumbed in series & parallel, so you can lift & curl at the same time. Adding a 3rd function after the loader valve not be able to operate at the same time as the loader valve. But it will be a lot cheaper to slap a 3rd function in. A 3 spool valve MIGHT be able too run all 3 functions at once, but the valve will be a fair bit more expensive.

My electro-hydraulic 3rd function stops whenever I mess with the loader. A little annoying when running my hydraulic post hole digger. But not to bad.

That's why I'd rather add or change out the valve. My guess is that it would be either a bit cheaper or the same.