Requesting pictures of a 3215 HST

/ Requesting pictures of a 3215 HST #11  
Sergei, is that the factory tool box? Also, would you rather have an 8 gallon fuel tank, or a larger operator area?

/ Requesting pictures of a 3215 HST #12  
It's a tool box I picked up at our Farm & Fleet store and mount it to the rack I built for my tractor. I'm not sure about your question on fuel tank and operator area as they moved the fuel tank to the area in front of the driver on the new tractors which increased the operator area.

/ Requesting pictures of a 3215 HST #13  
reder1 said:
It's a tool box I picked up at our Farm & Fleet store and mount it to the rack I built for my tractor. I'm not sure about your question on fuel tank and operator area as they moved the fuel tank to the area in front of the driver on the new tractors which increased the operator area.
reder1, I was referring to the fact that in order to make the operator area larger on your tractor, compared to the 2015, 2615, 3015, Mahindra reduced the fuel tank by 3 gallons, in order to fit it under the hood. I was wondering if you would prefer a 2815 styled like the early models. The operator area is large enough for me, and I prefer the 8 gallon tank behind the seat. Just wondering. I do like how the loader controls have been relocated, and might also like the new hydro control pedal setup.

/ Requesting pictures of a 3215 HST #14  
I checked my owner and service manual and both state my tank is rated at 7.1 gallons, so I don't think I've loss much in fuel capacity. Now fueling would be easier with it behind the seat, trying to fill will 5 gal can can be a real pain and mess. Also I'm 6'1 and really enjoy the larger driver area along with the way the controls are setup.

/ Requesting pictures of a 3215 HST #15  
reder1 said:
I checked my owner and service manual and both state my tank is rated at 7.1 gallons, so I don't think I've loss much in fuel capacity. Now fueling would be easier with it behind the seat, trying to fill will 5 gal can can be a real pain and mess. Also I'm 6'1 and really enjoy the larger driver area along with the way the controls are setup.
I was misinformed on the tank. Five gallons would be too small. One of the main reasons I did not go with a particular New Holland tractor, is because I did not like the location of the fuel tank under the hood. I've yet to have a spill while filling the 2615, but that isn't saying it is a great deal easier.

No matter the model, the 15 series is the champion of the sub compacts.