RESTORED (not reconditioned) Yanmar

/ RESTORED (not reconditioned) Yanmar #31  
Aaron,

Lots of ifs....I know. But when he is finished you will have to design a whole new set of hood decals for him.

And think what he gets to say when someone asks "what kind of tractor do you have"?

Mark

/ RESTORED (not reconditioned) Yanmar #32  
Sorry Mark , but i'm not mechanically inclined like that. I did carpentry work for a while ,but wood and metal are two different beasts. I have two brother-in-laws that could probably do it and my two oldest stepsons are good at that stuff. I'm truly amazed at people like you who doesn't let anything stop them from doing what they want. I asked if the two stage clutch could be done because i wasn't sure what all would be involved. Now i know it's not so simple a job. I keep hoping to buy me a little more land in the future and get me a small tractor like a yanmar or something. The tractor i really like is the Hinomoto E18 4 wd. It is a light blue color. Maybe when i get that land i'll have you rebuild one of those for me. Just getting it from Texas to Ohio would be the trick.

/ RESTORED (not reconditioned) Yanmar #33  
Durbob

Working in wood is the mystery in my life I will probably never solve. Gods truth, I built a dog house that my dogs wont go into....even when raining. The most successful thing I ever accompolished in wood was removing splinters.

I do like working on tractors though. If someone told me just 2 years ago that I would be rebuilding them, I would have said their nuts...

/ RESTORED (not reconditioned) Yanmar #34  
This is the David, of David and Goliath. Just wanted to show that the 1300D has a little over 30 hours on it with the new owner, and works the dawg out of it.

I have pulled my Massey Ferguson out of the swamp with this little beast. And I have a FEL and boxblade on the Massey. Of course thats when it was mine......my other 1300D is almost identical.

Bad ignition switch/wire......Regards, Mark

Attachments

• 464837-1401 053.jpg
    464837-1401 053.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 261