Loader Return line ?

/ Return line ? #1  

deans

Tractor
A/C c, Yanmar 155D, Kubota
Just finishing hydraulic tubing on my loader and added a 10 micron filter out of loader valve. My original tractor return line has always had an unused #10 JIC Tee fitting with cap. Could I connect my loader return to tank line to this , or run all the way back to rear transaxle. Flow from this pump is quite low, 4 gpm max. Thanks, deans

/ Return line ? #2  
Not for sure I am understanding but if your original return line goes through the 3 point valve then that line will see pressure and should not have the loader tank return valve run there. The tank return line should see no pressure.

I am no hydraulic guru but have noted most of the Yanmar tractors with hydraulic filters seem to spec out closer to a 20 micron filter. Sure not saying the 10 won't work fine. Just something to ponder.

/ Return line ? #3  
A tank/return line can tee into any return line to tank.

/ Return line ? #4  
JJ, was I incorrect about not teeing into the line going to the 3 point?

/ Return line ? #5  
I am not sure exactly what you said, but the hyd feed line going to the 3pt can not be teed.

A return line can be teed.

/ Return line ? #6  
Yep, I'm not to good with words. Just thinking from deans post that might be where he was teeing in. Pretty sure the original plumbing on a 155 did not have a return line to the sump.

Attachments

• 135-155_34 hydraulic.gif
    135-155_34 hydraulic.gif
    19.6 KB · Views: 130
   / Return line ? #7  
The return line in an open center hyd system should go to tank.

I am not sure what your diagram is supposed to show.

/ Return line ? #8  
That is the factory piping on the 155. The little block shown I believe was put there by yanmar to tie in an auxiliary. Basically the original piping had no return to the sump. It when through the 3 point valve that is at reference #10. As I understand it that line sees pressure when the 3 point is in operation.

I started my comments not understanding where deans tee is located and still don't know.