Returned e mail question

/ Returned e mail question #1  

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
I got the following message back when i sent an email to a friend. I don't know what this means. I know that the email address is good... thanks

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The original message was received at Tue, 24 May 2005 11:47:39 -0600 (MDT)
from mxsf31.cluster1.charter.net [209.225.28.130]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<john@xxxxxxxxxxx.com>
(reason: Can't create output)

----- Transcript of session follows -----
550 5.0.0 <john@xxxxxxxxxx.com>... Can't create output)</font>

/ Returned e mail question #2  
If I'm not mistaken it's a temporary mail server problem that should probably clear up.

Maybe someone else has more info on that error message, it's rather new to me.

Intermittent server problems can generate all kinds of errors, but often, just sending again will resolve the issue.
John

/ Returned e mail question #3  
Usually that error is because the mail server did not reset its user mailbox limits correctly. Contact your host/mail provider and ask them to perform appropriate maintainance.

/ Returned e mail question #4  
More than likely it is just a server problem. But I also notice that in one place the extension is net and the other it is com. You may want to verify that or even try sending with the different extension. The company I see on there has both and it can be confusing sometimes.

murph

/ Returned e mail question
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
................... But I also notice that in one place the extension is net and the other it is com. ................. The company I see on there has both and it can be confusing sometimes.

murph )</font>

Murph....... the "net" is my IP server..... earthlink.net. The address it went to is the "com"......

/ Returned e mail question #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Usually that error is because the mail server did not reset its user mailbox limits correctly. Contact your host/mail provider and ask them to perform appropriate maintainance. )</font>
Hakim, would that problem be Junkman's host, or the server of the person he's sending to?
thanks, John