Revoving smell from tractor seat

/ Revoving smell from tractor seat #21  
New seat for sure!!!!

/ Revoving smell from tractor seat #22  
I think replace it with a new vinyle seat.... a cloth seat will forever hold odors, stains, etc,etc, a cloth seat will not repel weather elements or Cat pee or anything for that matter!
a new vinyle seat can be had for under 100 bucks, then sell the old one to a cat lover who has gotten used to that yuky smell ;)

/ Revoving smell from tractor seat #23  
I think I would go for replacing the seat. Depending on brand, you may be able to just replace the seat and not the whole seat assembly.

/ Revoving smell from tractor seat #24  
Use the tractor to spread liquid hog manure. The seat smell will not bother you!:D

/ Revoving smell from tractor seat #25  
Use the tractor to spread liquid hog manure. The seat smell will not bother you!:D

Ha ha ha ha

I once drove past a farm where they had just spilled a load of either liquid hog or chicken manure on the road. What a stink! Took ages to get it off the truck.

/ Revoving smell from tractor seat #26  
Recently bought a tractor that has obviously had a tom cat living in it on a cloth seat...Whats the best to get rid of the pee smell..?

If you have a "Princess Auto" in Manitoba (we have them in Ontario) you can get a whole new tractor seat cheap

/ Revoving smell from tractor seat
It's in a 300hp artic steer tractor and not the kind of seat to replace cheap or replace with vinyl....It's a bostrom air ride so a couple of thousand $ ..I don't like vinyl seats much they get too sweaty in the summer and my father had surgery on the end of his spine so vinyl aggrovates that too.
Just thought there was a wonder chemical to see to it..?

If you have a "Princess Auto" in Manitoba (we have them in Ontario) you can get a whole new tractor seat cheap

Yes we do have princess auto...wonderful place..!

I might be immune to that egon..I used to look after the machinery side of a hog unit with 5000 head and i don't smell it anymore....When the machinery had been pumping human waste..now that was a gut wrencher...!

/ Revoving smell from tractor seat #30  
Go with Lawn Kings advice and then buy a new seat. Cat urine even penetrates concrete to the point you can't remove the smell, you have to seal the concrete to stop the odor.

If you want a really cheap fix, buy some heavy plastic contractor bags and put one, or two, around the seat and zip tie it. Just wear a painter's mask if you remove it.

Good luck!