RFD TV Gone again on Directtv ?

/ RFD TV Gone again on Directtv ? #1  

slowrev

Elite Member
Tractor
IH 2444
It would appear that RFD and a few other channels have been moved to another satellite on Directv.

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ RFD TV Gone again on Directtv ?
Do you have the dual satellite hookup ? Mine is the old single sat system.
Ben

/ RFD TV Gone again on Directtv ? #5  
Nope, it was there last night. It was horsey stuff so I didn't watch but it was there.

/ RFD TV Gone again on Directtv ? #6  
Nope. Mine is the single dish that I bought in 97. As mentioned, it was horsey stuff last night. I think it was a woman trianing mules. She was showing how to hang the straps on the harnesses when the wagon or cart wasn't being used. Don't know why I watch that stuff. I don't have horses or mules. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ RFD TV Gone again on Directtv ? #7  
I think Direct TV is "working" on something....I lost some channels the other dat and they were back after work

/ RFD TV Gone again on Directtv ?
thanks everyone for the feedback. I unplugged my reciever for a few minutes and plugged it back in and all was well again. Should have tried that earlier, I believe it has MS software in it and since there is not ctl-alt-del keys.......
Ben

/ RFD TV Gone again on Directtv ? #9  
Mine's on channel 379 as well. Was watching it last night. Some of the programs are quite entertaining and informative.

/ RFD TV Gone again on Directtv ? #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I believe it has MS software in it and since there is not ctl-alt-del keys.......)</font>

The standard DirecTv and DirecTv Tivo units all have a custom version of Linux as the operating system. You can't blame Microsoft for this one. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif