Rhino TW72

/ Rhino TW72 #11  
I'm looking for a replacement of the driveline, aka. PTO shaft. I backed into a tree, and this was the sacrificial break point. Shopping for the "shield" shaped tube - don't know what it is called. Browsed here to see if anyone had mentioned it.

/ Rhino TW72 #12  
I used a TW72 for about 12 years. I literally beat the crap out of it, and it kept on ticking like a Timex. Best piece of equipment I ever owned. When I sold my larger tractor, I sold the Rhino along with it. The only reason I let it go is because it's a little too big for my present tractor.

Anyway, I highly recommend the heavy duty Rhino cutters.

/ Rhino TW72 #13  
If you or your operations are rough on equipment, the Rhino TW 72 is for you.

/ Rhino TW72 #14  
So heavy duty. Just replaced blades on mine. Wow, what a good difference. Not a finish mower. A real grooming weed, high grass, and brush cutter.

/ Rhino TW72 #15  
Dad's equipment is the best. Great to have a mentor to finance my learning curve. His Rhino is the most awesome equipment on our 75 acre farm.
I used a TW72 for about 12 years. I literally beat the crap out of it, and it kept on ticking like a Timex. Best piece of equipment I ever owned. When I sold my larger tractor, I sold the Rhino along with it. The only reason I let it go is because it's a little too big for my present tractor.

Anyway, I highly recommend the heavy duty Rhino cutters.

I've abused my father's TW72 for a few years using his 82HP Kubota. It has handled some 2 inch pecan trees and 3 inch softer trees fine. There is no edge whatsoever left on it, so grass cutting is not so pretty. It still takes out the brush well, though.

I don't know what he paid for it or where he got it.

/ Rhino TW72 #16  
Stumps are the only thing to damage our Rhino TW72. The front guard is in scrap pile. Now, I must crawl through brush with front bucket down to stop tractor on stumps before reaching the Rhino.

/ Rhino TW72 #17  
Hey TnHobbyFarmer, Hoo Uaahh
Saw your post related to a Rhino TW72 mower, got a mower in Giles County
It's 20+ years old, been kept in shed, not abused, still good to go.
I'm looking for an inner pto shaft,