RING ROLLER BUILD

/ RING ROLLER BUILD #21  
... old thread yes, but the content is great.

/ RING ROLLER BUILD #22  
My Harbor Freight ring roller is too small for your needs but, it comes in handy.

/ RING ROLLER BUILD #23  
Yeah I have been thinking one of these would be good to have..............I was trying to picture rolling out the lip for a stump jumper on a bushhog.......don't know if I could get it fed in there at the right angle to end up with the correct taper/arc........anybody ever accomplished this?

/ RING ROLLER BUILD #24  
A fab shop I use has a very simple tool for bending the odd cone. Two pieces of solid rod welded together with a small gap and your choice of mounting base.
Something like this. Just slide the piece in and make a series of small bends by hand. Surprisingly effective.

Attachments

• bending tool.JPG
    bending tool.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 99
   / RING ROLLER BUILD #25  
GO to YOUTUBE and type in DIY RING ROLLER the first 2 videos I think buy some guy sjuul seem like a simple build ill have mine going soon let you know how it works and post a pic or 2

The machine is too short to work from the ground, forces you to work back and forth and the hydraulics all by hand. The foot pedal I built for mine (post #5 from '07) is a huge improvement.

The machine also will be pretty light duty with half of the upright cut away for removal.

Also no need for all of the welding. If you have a drill press just stack all of the plates and drill them all at the same time again like the one in post #5.