RIP George H W Bush

/ RIP George H W Bush #93  

Honestly, back in the early 90's when Bush Sr went into Iraq, I don't believe taking out the leadership in Iraq at the time would of made any difference per 9/11, 2001.

Think about this... boys born on that day 17 years ago could be enlisting going to that same place to fight right now, it's still been going on.

The military is not to be used as a police force. The dynamics have changed, but the one thing that I'm certain hasn't changed is that some people in the US are getting pretty rich over the conflict over there.

The older I get, the more war seems useless given most scenarios.

/ RIP George H W Bush #94  
Was it Bush or Rumsfelt that pretty much introduced the World Order to the public (who paid no attention) on Television.

/ RIP George H W Bush #95  
Honestly, back in the early 90's when Bush Sr went into Iraq, I don't believe taking out the leadership in Iraq at the time would of made any difference per 9/11, 2001.

Think about this... boys born on that day 17 years ago could be enlisting going to that same place to fight right now, it's still been going on.

The military is not to be used as a police force. The dynamics have changed, but the one thing that I'm certain hasn't changed is that some people in the US are getting pretty rich over the conflict over there.

The older I get, the more war seems useless given most scenarios.

I can't say for certain that eliminating ****** during Desert Storm would have eliminated 911. I think we are talking about two completely different things.

With that said, eliminating ****** during Desert Storm would have eliminated the very expensive logistics of leaving and then having to return.

Yes, many large corporations are getting rich from our prolonged involvement. Our military by design requires enormous civilian contract support. That's unavoidable. Would you rather that was farmed out to a Chinese corporation?

War is an absolute necessisity. The human race cannot function without it. There are the "haves" and the "have nots". The have nots will always be trying to take from the haves. We are the haves. We are always going to be involved in War. Or we will relinquish our status and become have nots. Which would you prefer?

/ RIP George H W Bush #96  
War is an absolute necessisity. The human race cannot function without it. There are the "haves" and the "have nots". The have nots will always be trying to take from the haves. We are the haves. We are always going to be involved in War. Or we will relinquish our status and become have nots. Which would you prefer?

He who is last shall be first...

FYI, it wasn't SH that drug us in the second time, it was Saudi Arabia.

/ RIP George H W Bush #97  
He who is last shall be first...

FYI, it wasn't SH that drug us in the second time, it was Saudi Arabia.

You didn't answer the question? :)

/ RIP George H W Bush #99  
"He who is last shall be first" was my answer.

If a living species can not exist without killing each other, not certain what the reason for living is.

I think you would be a great spokesperson to go visit Southwest Asia. Especially Afghanistan or even Iraq. :D

/ RIP George H W Bush #100  
Frankly, I think all the constant television coverage was a bit over the top for a one term president, a career politician that made it to the top, once.

That being said, Rest in Peace George H W Bush. I would not deny that to anybody.

Last edited: