RIP Our friend / LT COL Kent Thomas

/ RIP Our friend / LT COL Kent Thomas #11  
Thanks for letting me know. He will be missed. And it really must be hard on the family to lose both father and son so close.

Ken

/ RIP Our friend / LT COL Kent Thomas
Your all welcome .. Just thought everyone should know so sad but as stated here. He will live on through this forum anytime someone does a search or needs some help... His last words to me four weeks ago. ( Thanks, Barry. Please keep us in your prayers. In about 48 hours my whole world has turned upside down. ) .. I might add he was very proud of Eli... His Son in the picture..

/ RIP Our friend / LT COL Kent Thomas #13  
So sad to see this. Kent helped me a lot when I finally took the plunge to modify the 422 for better air cooling and add the Subaru muffler. He will be missed for sure.

So sad to see this. Kent helped me a lot when I finally took the plunge to modify the 422 for better air cooling and add the Subaru muffler. He will be missed for sure.

Yes, he also gave me advice on replacing my first wheel motor .. He loved his tractors and liked helping people. He was a good family man and Patriot ... Miss chatting with him too.

/ RIP Our friend / LT COL Kent Thomas #15  
I’m late in seeing this, but really hate to hear about Kent. He was a really nice guy. Just met him in person once when I purchased his old T8 attachements. He will be missed.

/ RIP Our friend / LT COL Kent Thomas #16  
Was going through some Cletrac pictures and came across a picture of a converted garden tractor and thought about my Simplicity, and that made me think of Kent again. Hope his family is doing well. Miss talking to him about "stuff".

He was a good man ..If anyone wants to reach out to his family or just browse his comments over the years .. This is his Face Book Page still up and running ................. And Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow PT owners and their family's .... I know I didn't link this the proper way but it does work if you have a Face Book account .

Facebook login page

:thumbsup:

/ RIP Our friend / LT COL Kent Thomas #20  
And then I edited my own post because I call you Barryj :rolleyes: