RIP, Roscoe P Coltrane

/ RIP, Roscoe P Coltrane #11  
My eldest Son idolized that show. Took him to Des Moines when he was 10 years old to a car show. They had a duplicate of the General Lee there. Sheldon was so taken that we had to force him to stand by it so we could get his picture. He was intimidated by seeing the car in person. :)

I would have been the same. My Mum tells the story that I used to cry if the announcer said a particular episode was the last of the season! Don't remember that myself :D

/ RIP, Roscoe P Coltrane
My son has complete dvd series and watches them over and over.
I have met most of them at Duke fests that Ben Jones used to host. meet Boss Hog at a car show yrs ago.

/ RIP, Roscoe P Coltrane #13  
I would have been the same. My Mum tells the story that I used to cry if the announcer said a particular episode was the last of the season! Don't remember that myself :D

Summer season with sixteen weeks of not seeing Daisy in her Daisy Dukes and halter tops?? Enough to make young man groan if not cry. :rolleyes:

/ RIP, Roscoe P Coltrane #14  
"Summer season with sixteen weeks of not seeing Daisy in her Daisy Dukes and halter tops?? Enough to make young man groan if not cry"

Talk about toying w/emotions,Ms. Daisy sure did :) wonder why she never call me. ;)

/ RIP, Roscoe P Coltrane #15  
Saw him on Twilight Zone the other night, and saw him in a lot of westerns over the years too. Enjoyed his acting very much.

I watched that same episode