ripped off

/ ripped off #1  

Lostalot

Bronze Member
Tractor
yanmar ea2400
I do not know how you north west pacific folk make out but my brand new bx2360 was delivered to me today in Townsville Australia and after close inspection the front loader that is painted in Kubota colours etc is actually an aftermarket job that has a SWL of only 120kg...Desperately trying to put a stop on the bank cheque..Stuff Kubota...Will try Yanmar

/ ripped off #2  
Wow, hard to believe, and your build quoted the proper Kubota loader with your purchase, incredible.

/ ripped off
It has taken five weeks for delivery with one excuse or another but two weeks ago I contacted Kubota Australia direct and they assured me that they had sourced a tractor from an interstate dealer and that they would ship the loader from their premises in Melbourne, so they are in the con also....I am disabled and the machine with its all right foot operation was ideal for me to attempt maintaining our property but as it seems nowdays...rip or be ripped..mike

/ ripped off #4  
I do not know how you north west pacific folk make out but my brand new bx2360 was delivered to me today in Townsville Australia and after close inspection the front loader that is painted in Kubota colours etc is actually an aftermarket job that has a SWL of only 120kg...Desperately trying to put a stop on the bank cheque..Stuff Kubota...Will try Yanmar

And this was from an official Kubota dealer??
If you don't get the bank cheque stopped DO NOT be tempted to use the tractor. If this finishes up as an Official (law court/tribunal) complaint its a lot harder to get your money back if it has been used. I went through something similar with a Melbourne dealer and it took me over a year to get my money back......If I had used the tractor it would have almost certainly be a case of no refund.
If you do get your money back give Adam White at National Machinery Traders in Nerang on the Gold Coast a call. You may get a pleasant surprise.

/ ripped off
Thanks for the info..I will most likely need it.. and the $22,000 mower sits unused in the carport...mike

/ ripped off #6  
That really is a shame, I too am disabled and couldn't do much without my tractors. I sure hope you get it all straightened out.

/ ripped off
Thanks for the support, hopefully I can stop the cheque first up tomorrow.
If not there is plan B...the good old direct approach.

/ ripped off #9  
I hope you get it resolved to your satisfaction as well. Keep us informed, it may help someone else avoid getting ripped.

/ ripped off #10  

What does the SWL stand for ?? and what bucket did you order 203 or the 243 ??