ripped off

/ ripped off #51  
Hi guys, I too am somewhat disabled, and have limited use of my left leg/foot, but still ride bikes...lol...
This is the only site i can find any info on the Sota chinese tractors, so here i am...
Bugger to hear of others getting ripped off, but seems it is how bussiness is done these days...
Am seriously looking at the Sota 85hp or 110hp, dealer says the 85 has stronger FEL mounting... and will suit my needs...??? am purchasing a few hundred ac of mostly mountain, and wish to snig some fairly large timber from some rough country (thats why its still there...) to where i can chew it with a lucus mill.. also need to cut a house site and some access roads, clean up old timber tracks, and rip to .5m for planting timber and laying pipe etc... I may also like to chip away at a couple of small dams and build a motoX track for the kids... any thoughts on the Sota Apollo 854 would b great, as its cheaper price will allow me to purchace an array of impliments that i otherwise probably would struggle to afford... also wondering about the air cond. option... thanks T.

/ ripped off
Hello , You have my sympathy. The ACCC has the relative information regarding such disputes and the obligations for both parties involved (or did at 2012 ). What was National Machinery's response to your requests re warranty?, as to me I regard the warranty to be the most important component of any transaction. I would recommend storing all of the information that influenced you in purchasing this machine for future reference. Best of luck.