RK tractors are made by TYM

/ RK tractors are made by TYM
s219

Agree RK can fend for themselves. Also believe that pre-emptive bashing accomplished nothing, giving RK the benefit of the doubt, as you mention is the fairness that RK is entitled.

Making wild unsubstantiated claims concerning their business operations is just wrong, The same claims against you or any member would be just as inappropriate. RK is not cabelas. Should you be held responsible for the actions of another, totally unrelated to you?

If there are facts to benefit the public, I support bringing them forward. Bashing them for attempting to conduct their business ? It is reasonable to question that motive?

You are a longstanding member w/ many postings. You certainly know the difference between a "hard question" and constant disparagement.

I am certain that you also know that seeking postings that portray fairness and objectivity in "an opinion", is a far cry from attacking other members.

As an aside, just bought a used X340, so far so good, keeping fingers crossed.

/ RK tractors are made by TYM #32  
When you don't have any logic to use in an argument then out comes the name calling and personal attacks.

Please disclose that you work for RK. Or maybe are an investor with them. or your kid works there.

I have no clue about RK's past - never heard of the company till this past january when they announced a store was coming here.

ALL i've said is WHAT I SEE- NO parts counter or 'tractor department' - I see more parts at tractor supply and home depot than RK.
In the past decade or so RK has quit selling tractors or changed brands 3 times.

Just CONSIDER what will happen if you have a warranty issue 3 or 4 years from now...

ALL tractor dealers here have INVENTORY -the local RK has 3 in stock as of last week. More typical of walmart and other big box stores - not where anyone goes for support and service.

Of course there is no guarantee the dealer I got my kioti from will be around next year either. The local Deere dealer just sold out to a bigger dealer 'chain'.

Car dealers come and go as well.

MAybe this isn't important to 'you' as the buyer, and that's fine. Maybe it is very important and worth paying a premium for. Only you the buyer can decide, but it is a factor in the overall value one gets with a new tractor.

I've no idea about management shuffling at RK or TSC. I worked for years in the food service industry and management shuffling IS standard practice. General Managers stay longer, but assistant's are moved every 6 to 12 months. A friend worked for radio shack and another for a local bank and they do it also, for a number of reasons - some move good managers to troubled stores, some move them around to limit theft. A local walmart had management changes repeatedly for 2 years due to 'inventory shrinkage' of $1m plus a year. I see no reason RK wouldn't do the same - the new store here was no doubt started wtih managers from someplace else. and then those had to be replaced, etc.

Family owned businesses don't do that of course. YOu're MUCH more likely to find a guy that's been there for 10, 20 years than in any chain store business.

Nglauer and prof fatalism are the same? Could it be?
Prof is so biased and disparaging against RK, NO serious member would accept any statement he makes as remotely accurate.

Most large store shoppers have no clue who comprises the management team unless there is an issue. Yet nick is keenly aware of any personnel movements even though they may have moved to a new store . Again, one learns management names when there is an issue.

Yet nick or prof fatalism has yet to present one bona fide and verifiable matter where RK has failed on a warranty issue. It is simply poisonous speculation.

If nick is so certain of these alleged management and employee shuffles, please NAME the store where this occurs so it can be verified.
Without facts, meaningless claims are just that.

Previously RK sold two other brands. Defy nick or prof fatalism to name ONE consumer, harmed in those transactions from warranty perspectives.?

These two may bash RK in perpetuity, but devoid of sustainable facts, it is just worthless chatter and noise.

/ RK tractors are made by TYM #33  
Nglauer and prof fatalism are the same? Could it be?
Prof is so biased and disparaging against RK, NO serious member would accept any statement he makes as remotely accurate.

Most large store shoppers have no clue who comprises the management team unless there is an issue. Yet nick is keenly aware of any personnel movements even though they may have moved to a new store . Again, one learns management names when there is an issue.

Yet nick or prof fatalism has yet to present one bona fide and verifiable matter where RK has failed on a warranty issue. It is simply poisonous speculation.

If nick is so certain of these alleged management and employee shuffles, please NAME the store where this occurs so it can be verified.
Without facts, meaningless claims are just that.

Previously RK sold two other brands. Defy nick or prof fatalism to name ONE consumer, harmed in those transactions from warranty perspectives.?

These two may bash RK in perpetuity, but devoid of sustainable facts, it is just worthless chatter and noise.
I'll gladly supply names of management no longer there. I honestly turned down a store management position because of the chaos in that store. A good friend of mine was a co-manager there and quit after a year. The store manager that was there at Grand opening quit as well, his daughter was on a cheerleading team with mine. Location is Parkersburg, WV. I shop there and St. Clairsville Ohio. Would you like any other information to show that I'm not an internet troll? I also know the store manager at tractor supply in Marietta Ohio really well, would you like his name lol. When you shop at a place regularly, you get to know the staff that is there.

Kind regards,
Nick

Prof fatalism,

It is the same bashing w/ every post. You have nothing to substantiate the projected demise of RK. You just repeat like an endless loop.
Again, if you have facts where RK has defaulted in any manner on their warranty obligation for any product, tell us.

RK is going to sell tractors and many other products w/ the cooresponding support. Doubtful your consistent negativity will dissuade the buying public.

Nick,
you made a statement about constant chaos. You alledge two folks left over a multi-year period. Can you define this upheavel? Shelves stocked? Open consistent reg business hours? For someone so offended by this establishment, it appears as if you spend a great deal of time there?

RK is in the financial position today, and growing w/ over 100 stores due to reasonable prices and consumer support. Can you point to a similar success in your life history that resembles what RK has and will continue to accomplish.? Very easy to comment on plays while always sitting on the bench.

/ RK tractors are made by TYM #35  
Buy a kioti.
There, is that what you want me to say?
Not helpful either - it may be the right choice for ME, but maybe not you.

When tractor shopping the dealer is often one of the most mentioned things to consider. Have they been around a long time? Will they be around? Do they have a good service department? Can they pickup your tractor for service? Do they have stuff in stock? Etc.

All I said was 'RK has changed brands several times in the past decade, I see no service dept in the local RK, they don't do pickups (for free anyway - I asked back when they had help and gtractors in stock),currently very low stock on tractors, no help on tractors last time I was in (and I looked everywhere - no printed info ANYWHERE AT ALL). If they won't service me FOR THE SALE what expectations are there for after-sale support?
No i've not asked if they'll do warranty work on the MF they sold 3 years ago. I would bet they do not...I can ask next time i'm in if you want. I can ask to see the service dept, talk to the teck and service manager, parts manager - oh wait, I bet they don't have all those positions like every other tractor dealer out there.

Is that a concern? It is TO ME - YMMV.

THe tractors lookd good, well equipped. Price..seemed good but last 2 times I was in there WAS NOBODY TO HELP ME. So that and concerns about follow up service convinced to buy elsewhere. AS IT WOULD AT ANY OTHER TRACTOR DEALER - like the JD dealer that couldn't be bothered to talk to me at all - 'you buyin' today? No? go look around, I'm going to lunch"...yep, i'm not buying HERE today, or tomorrow..or ever. Be that JD or NH or anyone else for htat matter.

YOU keep defending RK like your a paid schill for the company. What do YOU care if I question RK's qualifications as a tractor dealer? Why don't you explain your over the top defense and support of RK?

/ RK tractors are made by TYM #36  
Put about 15 hours of brush hogging in on my 37 this weekend bringing the total to about 35.

All is well and nothing to complain about.

IMG_2856.JPG
IMG_2876.JPG

/ RK tractors are made by TYM #37  
Prof fatalism,

It is the same bashing w/ every post. You have nothing to substantiate the projected demise of RK. You just repeat like an endless loop.
Again, if you have facts where RK has defaulted in any manner on their warranty obligation for any product, tell us.

RK is going to sell tractors and many other products w/ the cooresponding support. Doubtful your consistent negativity will dissuade the buying public.

Nick,
you made a statement about constant chaos. You alledge two folks left over a multi-year period. Can you define this upheavel? Shelves stocked? Open consistent reg business hours? For someone so offended by this establishment, it appears as if you spend a great deal of time there?

RK is in the financial position today, and growing w/ over 100 stores due to reasonable prices and consumer support. Can you point to a similar success in your life history that resembles what RK has and will continue to accomplish.? Very easy to comment on plays while always sitting on the bench.
I didn't say they weren't successful or growing. I said that our local store has had some major growing pains. I believe it is slowly getting better, but there was a period of time where you could go in and stuff would be scattered about, missing from shelves and operating on a very limited staff. Yes, I shop there still. Yes I also shop at the other store near where I work. Yes I turned down a mgmt position with them, Yes I shop at the TSC in my local area. My question is, do you work for RK? I had 0 intention in starting an argument. I just stated that based on the way our local store has been ran thus far, and knowing that they will probably ship their service tractors over to the Mahindra dealer... I should probably consider buying directly from that dealer. I also said that I thought the front end seemed flimsy, however there are very few metal tractors out there. I highly doubt anything made today could weather like my old Farmall 504 has all these years. I was just looking for opinions, as I am looking for something. Also, if you'd like to confirm my identity.. I use the same user name on EVERY forum I am on. This includes all the other tractor forums. I specifically joined this forum because my search for RK tractor opinions brought me here.

Nick

/ RK tractors are made by TYM #38  
Put about 15 hours of brush hogging in on my 37 this weekend bringing the total to about 35.

All is well and nothing to complain about.

View attachment 560802
View attachment 560803
Thank you, that is the type of feedback I was hoping for. A good friend of mine sold his kubota's BX and bought a compact tractor last month from RK (not sure of the model). He loves it so far.

if a member has interest, A RK representative has replied to concerns. The response is located on the RK forum. They generally have respect for other brands, so their own forum is the appropriate space for dialog.

/ RK tractors are made by TYM #40  
Rural King, Mahindra, Zetor are all selling rebranded TYM痴. Mahindra sells them with fewer options with their own loader and engines, for a lot more $$. But The others use the exact TYM set up. They are good strong tractors, the only real issue people are having with them is the new display fades quickly and are replaced under warranty. Some Cabela痴 locations abandoned their tractors. They are the same as TYM ones with a Woods made loader. TYM bought Kukje machinery, they make Branson tractors. So in the near future you will see the engine in the 55 hp tractor change from the Yanmar to the Kukje built one, which a Cummins design and licensed engine.
RK Tractors 19-55 HP will continue to have Yanmar engines. Our 74 HP tractor will continue to have a Deutz engine. We specify content in our tractors and TYM builds to that spec.