Robotic Following Cart to Replace Light Duty Tractor Tasks?

/ Robotic Following Cart to Replace Light Duty Tractor Tasks? #321  
Pretty sure this is a tool for production farming, not us hobby farmers who are always looking for more seat time.
automation and gps mapped field software is standard above a certain point in big tractors.
so stands to reason anything labor intensive on a farm is going to be looked at to automate.

the availability of historic farm labor may soon change dramatically.

when your social reality is you have to pay 20 bucks an hour, or more, for harvest labor, in places like the Northeast,
minimizing worker count makes a lot of sense financially.

they now have fully automated driver-less tractor software. I was watching a YT video on farmers attending a trade show with
new equipment and they were joking they would soon be automated out of the drivers's seat, and they didn't like that idea at all.
But I bet their accountants would.

I think anyone in Salinas California who isn't automating is nuts. Farm tech is here and all farmers know you have to invest
to get a return, but show good ROI, completing same tasks with less manpower, unless you're Amish and need to employ your ten kids,
most progressive farmers will embrace automation, if only to keep up.

if the availability of seasonal/migrant labor dries up due to politics, someone or some thing has to get the avocados harvested.

do we need a robotic following cart on our properties?
I think I'd buy a grapple first.

but if I had a grapple and just about all the other implements I wanted,
would I pick one of these to follow my Kubota RTV to haul sticks?
maybe

I'm not sure Gen A is going to learn how to pick up sticks.
much less work for ten hours a day in a hot field