ROLL BACK VS this

/ ROLL BACK VS this #12  
ROLL BACK VS this

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

Which one would you rather have to haul your tractor on and why ?
Neither.

http://www.switchngo.com/category_display.aspx?cat_guid=Landscape&gclid=CPmO4a7rqJ0CFRshnAodcE9Ojg
http://www.swaploader.com/?gclid=CLzxzZ7sqJ0CFQyenAodTjE6kA

/ ROLL BACK VS this #13  
I'm with you, I have a Dodge Ram 50 ..small truck and I would love to be able to have a trailer and haul my NH TC-29 with FEL & BH to the farm about 5 miles away..but I think the truck is too light and small..and I hate to buy a bigger truck just to haul the tractor 5 miles a few times a year so I end up driving it over..takes about 20 minutes..probably would take me 20 min, just to load it on a trailer, strap it down and then unload it at the farm so I guess I'll just keep riding the tractor over those 5 miles..that is a boring ride though. LOL

/ ROLL BACK VS this #14  
Rollbacks can dump, tilt, and just slide. It's not all one motion. There's usually 6 levers on them to operate it. What you have seen, a hydraulic dovetail truck, can haul more because it doesn't have to raise the load. I would go for the rollback most definately.

But, as said, just get a small 5k trailer with brakes, and put a brake kit and receiver on your trucks and you'll be set.

Kyle

/ ROLL BACK VS this
I'm with you,
1*I have a Dodge Ram 50 ..small truck and I would love to be able to have a trailer and haul my NH TC-29 with FEL & BH to the farm about 5 miles away..but I think the truck is too light and small..and I hate to buy a bigger truck just to haul the tractor 5 miles a few times a year so
2*I end up driving it over..takes about 20 minutes..probably would take me 20 min, just to load it on a trailer, strap it down and then unload it at the farm so I guess I'll just keep riding the tractor over those 5 miles..that is a boring ride though. LOL
1*I have a Dodge Ram 50 a Toyota and a Nissan pick up.
I sure don't really want to buy a 4th bigger truck that i don't really care for or want when I already have 3 trucks I like.
2*I would not be driving the tractor the same 5 miles to the same place every time so driving it isn't an option.

/ ROLL BACK VS this #16  
LBrown59, that was my attempt to be sarcastic. I would not consider buying a rollback or hydraulic dovetail truck for a tractor that small in the 1 st post. Honestly a 1/2 ton with a 16' 7k rated trailer better fits the bill per $ spent for personal use.
Now if I were only hauling pictured tractor 5 miles, yep the Yota would be the tow vehicle. My Yota has electric brake controller and I do pull a 16' utility with it. I have rebuilt leaf springs, with added springs. I load 700 plus lbs in the bed alot going to the ranch, Ill put upto 1500 lbs on the trailer as long as its not a wind catching load and pull it at 55mph all day long pretty easily for the 100 mile ride to the ranch. My truck has the 14" tires, I run trailer 14" 6 ply tires on the rear and standard radial 4plys on the front. Fixing to turn 243k miles soon on the Yota. Thats my story and stick in to it.

/ ROLL BACK VS this #17  
I agree with saltbranch. For a 1500 lb tractor, he could get a 16' 7000 lb landscaping trailer w/ brakes that would weigh in around 1500. He is only talking 3000 lbs then. There is no reason why the Toyota or Nissan should tow that just fine if they are in decent shape. I looked up a '99 Toyota w/ the i4 is rated to tow 3500 w/ the V6 is rated at 5000. So he should be fine. Now a fullsize 1/2 ton would be better, but there is no reason to look at a roll back or F350 Dually like he has been for those little tractors.

/ ROLL BACK VS this #18  
He's been dreaming of a single do it all tractor toting, dumping, wrecker truck for years. Here is the thing though, it has to be 3' tall so he can load it with his little tractor.

News flash, it does not exist. What I do not get is he has been talking about this for 3 years now so in reality he really does not need it. If so he would have bought it 2 years and 11 months ago.;)

Just talk

Chris

/ ROLL BACK VS this #20  
You hit it Chris. But you also forgot that it has to be one of his existing trucks because he likes them and doesn't want a different one.:D

For about $1500 (or less) he could have his "problem" solved and we could all be done with all of these posts asking for the impossible truck.

BTW LB, we don't mean to offend you, just busting your chops a little.