ROPS - Group 7 Available Next Week

/ ROPS - Group 7 Available Next Week #11  
I've been out of town a couple of days so I have'nt been on line. On my 3110 I also have those fender spacers. You still use the fender spacers. If you don't have the spacers , they are supplied with the kit. The only thing that you may have to buy is a tap to clean out the existing bolt holes in the axle housing.I have a couple of pictures of the rops on my tractor, but if these don't help I'll be happy to take more.The price isn't cheap, but I felt my life worth it. There is alot that went into the making of these rops.Engneering, labor,material, & insurance.As I have one installed on my tractor, If I can help answer any questions ,please fell free to ask.

/ ROPS - Group 7 Available Next Week #12  
Wayne, Ken, thanks for your replies.

I found the photos Ken posted in April
ROPS Pix
and it looks like the hinge point is low enough that folding it would let me get under most of my problem trees.

/ ROPS - Group 7 Available Next Week #13  
Calfornia, my garage door opening is only 7 ft tall .The 3110 D is a big tractor. With the rops folded down ,it fits in the garage . Hope this helps.

/ ROPS - Group 7 Available Next Week #14  
Any news on when a ROPS for FX (28D) tractors would be out? I would buy one as I won't let my 15 year old run the tractor without one. Of course I buy the safety features on my vehicles (side curtain air bags, etc.) because I have seen people injured before. My life (or my son's) is worth more than any amount of money. Of course, I have the money to spend.

Put $10 a week away and in a year and a half you have the money.

/ ROPS - Group 7 Available Next Week
For those who have asked for ROPS Pictures, the link below takes you to a page with links to two pics....one showing the attachment to the axle (remember, this is for Group 7 only, others may be different) and one showing the whole ROPS including an optional canopy (currently app. $300 more than the ROPS....we hope to see this come down if there is enough volume).

ROPS Pictures

/ ROPS - Group 7 Available Next Week #16  
Those are great shots....great detail. Impressive engineering, as it does not look cobbled together.

Clever display too!

Mark

/ ROPS - Group 7 Available Next Week #17  
Great pictures, and I like that canopy. Now all you have to do is put the rest of that tractor together so you can sell it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif