ROPS

/ ROPS #11  
I can move mine to the vertical positing in a matter of minutes, Take a moment and be safe. When done, just lower to fit in the garage. Sometimes we all just get in a hurry, but take a moment and THINK. Whats two minutes compared to your LIFE?????????

/ ROPS #12  
I think if I change the weatherproof flashing from around the garage door edging from tin metal to flexible rubber I might just get away with leaving it at 45ー. now if I actually roll the thing over in my ditch will it stay locked at 45ー? SSdoxie?

What is the air pressure in the rear tires?

/ ROPS #13  
I can move mine to the vertical positing in a matter of minutes, Take a moment and be safe. When done, just lower to fit in the garage. Sometimes we all just get in a hurry, but take a moment and THINK. Whats two minutes compared to your LIFE?????????

Sounds like around here. A couple of weeks ago a Kincardine local tried kicking corn stocks into the corn processor's header. She got a hold of him. I have no idea how but he did manage to call his Father and make a 911 call while still stuck in the header as it was still gnawing away on him. He was pronounced dead at the scene later.
It wasn't a week later when the incident was still fresh on everybody's mind. Some genius in the same county tried kicking debris out of an auger at Snobelen Farms's grain elevator. Tore the sole off his boot and cut his foot up but they stitched him back together.
Can't happen to me, I've always done it that way. I know what I'm doing not like those other amateurs. I'm in a hurry and can't take the time to shut her down. What, carry a poking stick, why do that?

/ ROPS
Sounds like around here. A couple of weeks ago a Kincardine local tried kicking corn stocks into the corn processor's header. She got a hold of him. I have no idea how but he did manage to call his Father and make a 911 call while still stuck in the header as it was still gnawing away on him. He was pronounced dead at the scene later.
It wasn't a week later when the incident was still fresh on everybody's mind. Some genius in the same county tried kicking debris out of an auger at Snobelen Farms's grain elevator. Tore the sole off his boot and cut his foot up but they stitched him back together.
Can't happen to me, I've always done it that way. I know what I'm doing not like those other amateurs. I'm in a hurry and can't take the time to shut her down. What, carry a poking stick, why do that?

I met a farmer once who stripped off his overalls down to his bare innocence and threw himself into a square baler. Came out looking something like Square-Bob Spongepants. Posted it on YouTube. That musta hurt.

/ ROPS #17  
I met a farmer once who stripped off his overalls down to his bare innocence and threw himself into a square baler. Came out looking something like Square-Bob Spongepants. Posted it on YouTube. That musta hurt.

I seen that fake video from Europe. There was no plunger in the bale chamber and the pto was not spinning.

/ ROPS #18  
Federal regs should specify the ROPS to be no taller than the standard garage door opening height. This was the case on the non folding ROPS on my 4010. It is not the case for my 1025R. Its ROPS stay folded, and I occasionally bump the thing when working in the 3ph area. Otherwise, un-folded, it is too high for most trees I go under and for my garage doors.

Mistake by the Feds, along with their diesel pollution regs. Should be the same a the European Union's.

Ralph

/ ROPS #19  
I keep mine up. But I am accident prone, so I've got to plan for the worst. It does hit a lot of tree limbe when I'm mowing, but nothing too serious. If it's a great big limb, I go around. I've got two sliding doors on the front of the barn, they are tall enough to leave the ROPS up..

/ ROPS #20  
My ROPS is hard to manhandle it seems so gave up getting into the garage. I would pull up to the garage door to the ROPS and call that good if I'm fiddling with anything on the tractor. A few months ago, I put a fiberglass canopy on it. A week or so later, pulled up to the garage door to fix a light problem, forgot about the canopy....you can guess the rest of the story.