Last photo.

Attachments

• 889099-Brush hog007.jpg
    889099-Brush hog007.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 306
   / Rotary Cutter Balance
Last photo.

/ Rotary Cutter Balance #25  
Those are great photos to explain to a new guy what a stump jumper is. Mine looks just like it on my Rankin cutter so I am thinking that these things are very universal. Unfortunately my stumpjumper is in my garage awaiting some special heat and hit treatment since the big bar between the two blade buts has bent into a smiley and needs to be flattened.

/ Rotary Cutter Balance #26  
Those are great photos to explain to a new guy what a stump jumper is. Mine looks just like it on my Rankin cutter so I am thinking that these things are very universal. Unfortunately my stumpjumper is in my garage awaiting some special heat and hit treatment since the big bar between the two blade buts has bent into a smiley and needs to be flattened.

/ Rotary Cutter Balance #27  
I am sure that there are differences in the size, and shape of the shafts that the stump jumper slides onto. I also figure that part, with the blades, bolts, and jumper is probaby pretty expensive, comparatively speaking.

Anyone know what that part costs, for a five or six foot bushhog? (Approximate price range, just wondering, since I have several old mowers that need them, and may be fixing to buy another pile of them as parts.
David from jax

/ Rotary Cutter Balance #28  
At Howse you can download their owners manuals in PDF format. There are parts breakdowns in the back.. might help you .. etc.

Soundguy

/ Rotary Cutter Balance #29  
I have a 4-ft KK hog with the old design (nuts welded to the bolts that hold the blades to the stump jumper).
Not looking forward to grinding those tack welds off when I have to replace the blades.