Rotary Cutter Rotary cutter offset mount

/ Rotary cutter offset mount #21  
A few months ago I saw a link, I think it was here on TBN, to a 3 or 4 foot sickle mower that attatched to a front loader bucket. You could run it with the blade vertical for trimming bushes or tree limbs, or horizontal for grass or weeds under fences or along ditches. You controlled the height by raising or lowering the bucket on the FEL. I searched for the pictures, but my memory of exactly what I saw is fogged over right now. I'll keep looking. Seems it was made by one of the implement companies that makes stuff for several farm suppliers. Maybe somebody else here will remember what I'm talking about.

/ Rotary cutter offset mount #22  
I found the link. Cutthat.com Sabre Samauri. I'm not sure how to do direct links, but that is the web adress from the post where I saw it. Hope this helps.

/ Rotary cutter offset mount #23  
Have no fear; your attempt at posting a link was successful! And, it's a very interesting product...I really expected it to be significantly more expensive than it is really...I have to look at these in more detail; thanks!

They make offer them with and without hyd controls for the tilt and running the cutter out and in. If you have two remotes on your tractor that will save you that cost. If not, they run them off of the pump for the cutter. They are willing to talk with you on your needs and make suggestions. If you buy one you need a safety screen on the right side of the tractor. They do throw debris. They have been in use for over 30 years with little change in design. They are simple in design and hold up very well. There are used ones out there. The area where they are a pain is if cutting between large trees you want to save or too large to cut, very close together. A boom mower will run in and out quicker but not as solid and higher price. kt

/ Rotary cutter offset mount #24  
I found the link. Cutthat.com Sabre Samauri. I'm not sure how to do direct links, but that is the web adress from the post where I saw it. Hope this helps.

That's definately on the list!!!
Any idea on price?

/ Rotary cutter offset mount #25  
Any feed back on the Sabre Samauri? A friend noticed it does not look to have any break away system. I need a smaller unit for around pond. kt