Rotary Cutter Rotary Cutter

/ Rotary Cutter
Well, upon further review, I'll look into entry level stuff more. That's what my Meteor blower is and it worked fine this winter, of course I only had to use it a dozen times or so but that's another story. KK's web site says the closest dealer is over in VT. A local, small place sells World Corporation implements from OH. Anyone ever hear of them?

P.C.

/ Rotary Cutter #12  
PC, When you say you will be mowing land that was logged 10 years ago, I was wondering what size stuff you will be cutting? Down here in the South where I live we have mostly pine grown for pulp. A stand that was cut 10 years ago would have volunteer growth that would be hard to cut with anything but the heaviest equipment and a sizable tractor using it. Of course I have found that things are different in every part of the country so I was just wondering.

MarkV

/ Rotary Cutter
Mark V, I've got quite an assortment of stuff. The majority is 2-3" Poplar, that will come out with my new tree-getter (I hope). White ash, white birch, maples are .5-2". I want to leave the Beech and Oak that are about that same size. There are some white pines and fir's where the original trees were. All this stuff is tall and spindly, packed in next to each other, 1.5 to 2' apart. It will be interesting to how it comes out between the two impliments.

/ Rotary Cutter #16  
<font color=blue>The majority is 2-3" Poplar, that will come out with my new tree-getter</font color=blue>

PC, sounds like you have talked about this I missed it. What is a tree getter?

MarkV

/ Rotary Cutter
Search tree getter, or read the "puching back the woods" thread in the attachments board.

P.C.

/ Rotary Cutter #18  
I agree to that 100% John,also if you ever have to call them,in my experience they have been very friendly and helpful on the phone.